Hii!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao, so one post telling you to stfu hurts you this much? Wow, man. Thank you for letting me know.

I also just explained why I 'attack' people. I can sometimes read a person right off the bat and other times, I test them to see what kind of person they are. Go ask Mat Awesome. I used to attack him and then he started getting an attitude and we're 100% cool with each other. I like strong personalities so if someone is going to be a baby, I wont like them much. If they have a rough attitude, instant awesome. Those are my kind of people.

I don't think I am better than anyone, it is nothing like that at all. You just don't understand people with my personality. It's 'dominating', if you want to call it that, and I don't like people who fall below that. It's nothing personal at all, I just like people with a dominating personality.

nation

Reaction score
lmao, so one post telling you to stfu hurts you this much? Wow, man. Thank you for letting me know.

I also just explained why I 'attack' people. I can sometimes read a person right off the bat and other times, I test them to see what kind of person they are. Go ask Mat Awesome. I used to attack him and then he started getting an attitude and we're 100% cool with each other. I like strong personalities so if someone is going to be a baby, I wont like them much. If they have a rough attitude, instant awesome. Those are my kind of people.

I don't think I am better than anyone, it is nothing like that at all. You just don't understand people with my personality. It's 'dominating', if you want to call it that, and I don't like people who fall below that. It's nothing personal at all, I just like people with a dominating personality.

Actually, no. You aren't my best buddy or anything but I'm still cool with you. You also didn't just tell me to stfu but whatever. You went on a rant about how you didn't appreciate being told what to do by a "teen". Maybe it was me calling you Jade that set you off. Either way you shouldn't take it personally and it's a friendly word of advice. I get that you have a dominating personality but to call her a birdie seems like a personal attack to me. It was just unnecessary as was you ranting about me and attacking me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I am not sure how my name would offend me but okay....and,no, I don't like when some kid on the net tries to tell me what to do. It's cool when people randomly call me a birdie but OMG WHEN I DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Had she come back and told me off, that would be awesome and I would like her. That was my main goal, to see if she is on the same level I am on or if she is another McFly. I haven't seen her post again so I don't know how she is and have no such opinion yet.

nation

Reaction score
It is just plain to stupid to use harsh comments on someone who has done nothing to you. That's the whole point. You don't even know her. I also don't recall saying people calling you a birdie was cool.

Obviously you took offense to something. It's just a fucking word of advice. To call people out that you don't know is unnecessary, if you do know them that's a different story.

Anyways, I'm done. I already made my point.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wow man, I just explained my personality and you still whine. This is normal for more people than you would imagine, especially bitches. We give each other cut eye in the beginning and then warm up to each other. Practically all of my female friends are exactly the same. If this girl acts like a wuss, I wont bother with her because I don't have an interest in people like that. That's just me. If she can bring the heat, hell yeah, this chick is awesome. I don't hate this girl at all, I am just trying to get a feel of what she is like. I don't like girlie girls and I don't like people with weak personalities, it just doesn't interest me to speak to sensitive people. It isn't their fault, it's just the way they are. Again, take Mat Awesome for example. Dude now has a backbone. Way better than the way he was when he first came here.

Fuck sakes. I LIKE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A BACKBONE. I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO GO INTO A FETAL POSITION AND CRY. IT IS NOTHING PERSONAL, I JUST ENJOY CONVOS WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE A STRONG PERSONALITY, NOT PEOPLE WHO ARE ANNOYING CRYBABIES.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out how it was a gigantic deal that I called her a birdie yet I wasn't the first one in this thread to even mention it.

Reaction score
Way too many ranting posts to look through. Is this flame war all because somebody called somebody else a name on the internet?

nation

Reaction score
Wow man, I just explained my personality and you still whine. This is normal for more people than you would imagine, especially bitches. We give each other cut eye in the beginning and then warm up to each other. Practically all of my female friends are exactly the same. If this girl acts like a wuss, I wont bother with her because I don't have an interest in people like that. That's just me. If she can bring the heat, hell yeah, this chick is awesome. I don't hate this girl at all, I am just trying to get a feel of what she is like. I don't like girlie girls and I don't like people with weak personalities, it just doesn't interest me to speak to sensitive people. It isn't their fault, it's just the way they are. Again, take Mat Awesome for example. Dude now has a backbone. Way better than the way he was when he first came here.

Fuck sakes. I LIKE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A BACKBONE. I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO GO INTO A FETAL POSITION AND CRY. IT IS NOTHING PERSONAL, I JUST ENJOY CONVOS WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE A STRONG PERSONALITY, NOT PEOPLE WHO ARE ANNOYING CRYBABIES.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out how it was a gigantic deal that I called her a birdie yet I wasn't the first one in this thread to even mention it.

I never noticed that Mat said that. Shame on you, Mat!

So this thread was actually a welcome thread. Let's discontinue the ranting.

Kizza

Reaction score
Continuous ranting and raving at each other over nothing is boring and monotonous.

The big crisis here is that John is a member/alive.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
In other news, Jon Honcho's IP address was used with the creation of the account LazyHogRod, LazyHagrod, Mr. McMAnderson, LabiaHobrod, Tina Fey's Scar, Piper's Penis, Arnold T. Pants. And of course Charismatic Edge.