Hii!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you don't leave due to some of these idiots. We could use more female members. Just ignore the idiots who troll you. Many of them can't get a woman in real life and thus they act like fools on forums.

Edit:Jade, stop attacking people you don't even know.

Shut the fuck up and stop trying to get in it's pants.

Beer

Reaction score

You make a comment like that towards someone who, for all you know, is being far more sensible than anyone on the board has been for a long time (myself included, not really a sensible guy) yet you fail to take notice of these posts before hand...

I can tan Jade.

Not necessarily...

Nonsence.

I can always get you while your sleeping. It's not rape unless you don't want it. And you can't say no in your sleep. That or I can always so we were roleplaying a rape scene. Either way, YOU CAN'T DENIE ME THAT ASS!!!

Picking and choosing your enimies? Meh, naturally you would like the comments from your internet boiz.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Um, those comments actually mean absolutely nothing to me and I know those guys are just messing around.

Maybe one day, when you find the love of your life, you will understand that flirty comments from other people basically go in one ear and out the other. Also, it was pretty obvious that Nation wasn't trying to get into anyone's pants literally. I just randomly said it to him but nothing he said indicated that he wanted in her pants. Idiot.

Beer

Reaction score
Um, those comments actually mean absolutely nothing to me and I know those guys are just messing around.

Maybe one day, when you find the love of your life, you will understand that flirty comments from other people basically go in one ear and out the other. Also, it was pretty obvious that Nation wasn't trying to get into anyone's pants literally. I just randomly said it to him but nothing he said indicated that he wanted in her pants. Idiot.

Mm yeah, I get you. I, too, definitly enjoy randomly insulting someone with no real substance or meaning, nor for any good reason. Pardon me for not understanding, that this was OH SO obviously randomized spam. How could I possibly miss that?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I insulted Nation because I don't like 14 year old kids telling me what not to do. He still did not say anything that indicated he wanted to get into her pants, I just randomly used that as my insult instead of just saying 'shut the fuck up'.

Now fuck off you ugly fag.

Beer

Reaction score
I insulted Nation because I don't like 14 year old kids telling me what not to do. He still did not say anything that indicated he wanted to get into her pants, I just randomly used that as my insult instead of just saying 'shut the fuck up'.

Now fuck off you ugly fag.

Taking into consideration Nation clearly not being 14, still not seeing the entire point of your insults. They seem, how can I put it.. undeserved, unnecessary and completely and utterly invalid.

Besides, if that was the reasoning besides you making you posts to him, surely it would have been wiser to maybe, I dunno, say that you don't like getting insulted by 14 year old kids. If that's what grinding your gears, then I'm fairly positive mouthing off at him saying a completely different to how you really feel would be more a Blue thing to do.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not really. I clearly said that I don't like being told by some kid what I can't do, as if he is my fucking boss or a parent. NOW JADE, DON'T U BE MEAN TO PEOPLE NOW!!

Now go away, you're annoying, wrong, and need to go HANG WIT YER HOME DAWGS. U just mad cuz you nasty.

Beer

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you don't leave due to some of these idiots. We could use more female members. Just ignore the idiots who troll you. Many of them can't get a woman in real life and thus they act like fools on forums.

Edit:Jade, stop attacking people you don't even know.

You're honestly trying to tell me that you DID tell him you don't like 14 year olds telling him what to do? How could you be so stupid. You quite obviously did not do that. Until much after at least, when I tried to pry open the real reasons for your stupidity.

nation

Reaction score

What the fuck is your problem? You really need to grow the fuck up. I could care less if she is a female or not. You attacking her was completely unnecessary. For once try not acting like a fucking cunt. Go fix whatever personal problems you have that result in attacking people you don't even know to feel good about yourself.