Hii!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You're honestly trying to tell me that you DID tell him you don't like 14 year olds telling him what to do? How could you be so stupid. You quite obviously did not do that. Until much after at least, when I tried to pry open the real reasons for your stupidity.

Are you honestly Blue? I think you need to go back and read my response to him one more time. He was telling me not to insult people I don't know so I told him to stfu and stop trying to get into her pants.

Where the fuck did I say anything about 14 year olds telling HIM what to do? Fucking idiot.

Beer

Reaction score
Btw, stop beating around the bush. There was absolutely no substance to your claim he is 14 years old. He's a lot cleverer than the majority of the board and he uses adequate grammar and spelling. All implying he is OLDER than 14, more likely around 16/17/18.

Beer

Reaction score
Are you honestly Blue? I think you need to go back and read my response to him one more time. He was telling me not to insult people I don't know so I told him to stfu and stop trying to get into her pants.

Where the fuck did I say anything about 14 year olds telling HIM what to do? Fucking idiot.

ahahahhaa. So she turns the post around on me. Twisting words, lmao. The acts of someone hanging on to her very last ounces of self-respect.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao, um, I just picked a random age because I know he is a teen but wasn't sure what age he was because I don't really give a shit. He's some kid telling me what to do, as if he's my dad. rofl.

Where did I twist words? You said that right in your own post, lmao.

Beer

Reaction score
Not really. I clearly said that I don't like being told by some kid what I can't do, as if he is my fucking boss or a parent. NOW JADE, DON'T U BE MEAN TO PEOPLE NOW!!

Now go away, you're annoying, wrong, and need to go HANG WIT YER HOME DAWGS. U just mad cuz you nasty.

You say you clearly said that you don't like being told be some kid what I can't do to him.

You're honestly trying to tell me that you DID tell him you don't like 14 year olds telling him what to do? How could you be so stupid. You quite obviously did not do that. Until much after at least, when I tried to pry open the real reasons for your stupidity.

I rightly point out that this was a ridiculous claim. (god damn I said him instead of you)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Um, k? I said I don't like being told by some kid what to do. And? I never denied that.....and I wasn't trying to twist words, your post said 'him' so it implied you read my post wrong.

Not sure what the point of this is. I never denied insulting him.

nation

Reaction score
You're calling me a 14 year old? You're the one who is so immature you have to resort to calling out people you don't even know. You also continuously attack the same people over and over. Either you take things way too seriously or you really need to find something better to do. I vote both. You also spend the majority of your time on wrestling forums and you're telling me I'm a 14 year old? rolf. I'm an adult and I have better things to do than spend the entire day on wrestling forums.

Seriously try not acting like a cunt. You'll find out more people will like you!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Sure dude, I don't really hate you, I'm just on my period in a few days <3 We can do it then, when my anger is full blown. Right now is just the two day warning.

It was a blast.

nation

Reaction score
Right. Completely ignore my posts because you know I'm right.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You're calling me a 14 year old? You're the one who is so immature you have to resort to calling out people you don't even know. You also continuously attack the same people over and over. Either you take things way too seriously or you really need to find something better to do. I vote both. You also spend the majority of your time on wrestling forums and you're telling me I'm a 14 year old? rolf. I'm an adult and I have better things to do than spend the entire day on wrestling forums.

Seriously try not acting like a cunt. You'll find out more people will like you!

rofl, I don't give a shit who likes me on the internet. You're all a bunch of strangers I will never meet so why should I care? I have family and friends who matter, not random folk on the net.

I am always agressive with people at first because it's my personality. I do it to see what reaction I get from people so I know if they are 'weak' or not. It's not an ego thing or anything else, it's just my way of evaluating people. I don't like to hang around sensitive people so if someone shoots back at me, they fucking win. I like people with an equal personality and who can hold their own, not crybabies. It's the way I am. My manager was the same way, which was why we got along so well.

Funny because you didn't think I was a cunt when I was giving you green rep and when you were begging me to vote for you in the rate the member thread.

<3

nation

Reaction score
Well before you didn't personally act like a cunt to me but now you're. It's pretty rofl you're calling me a teen. You have a lot of growing up to do. You also attack people you don't fucking know which is unnecessary and Blue. I was joking with you when I said Jade but my point stands. LHR or Jade. Whatever doesn't personally offend you which obviously isn't Jade. There is no need to attack someone you don't fucking know.

I could also careless what I get on rtm. I was trolling.