Hii!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
piglet.jpg

piglets.JPG

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Ya, way too much to read through. So just reading the last page.....

In other news, Jon Honcho's IP address was used with the creation of the account LazyHogRod, LazyHagrod, Mr. McMAnderson, LabiaHobrod, Tina Fey's Scar, Piper's Penis, Arnold T. Pants. And of course Charismatic Edge.

:lmao LabiaHodbrod and Lazyhagrod were pretty good.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Not only is RC Styles using youtube to contact me Charismatic Edge posted a message saying "small world..." the other day. Very random. Plus desmondwolf#1fan also messaged me on youtube telling me RC is a good member and to unban him.

...god...

Reaction score
Rofl. And wow, no one acknowledged or congratulated my genius in discovering that Jon Honcho was Charismatic Edge, sigh. It was truly masterful.

chessarmy

Reaction score
This thread is full of awesome, I love you guys <3

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Rofl. And wow, no one acknowledged or congratulated my genius in discovering that Jon Honcho was Charismatic Edge, sigh. It was truly masterful.

How did you find out? I was aware clearly of your thread but confused how you figured it out.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
In other news, Jon Honcho's IP address was used with the creation of the account LazyHogRod, LazyHagrod, Mr. McMAnderson, LabiaHobrod, Tina Fey's Scar, Piper's Penis, Arnold T. Pants. And of course Charismatic Edge.

I knew right off the bat because he's a fucking idiot and always gives himself away. As soon as he cried about rep, it was so obvious.

Why has his IP not been banned?

...god...

Reaction score
How did you find out? I was aware clearly of your thread but confused how you figured it out.
Was waiting for you to ask, I'll tell you in a PM so I can use it on his dumb ass again and he won't figure out.