HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
i still cant see cena's heel turn. before he was injured, maybe. not now...thought i said this before, it wouldn't really work if his film came out and he's heel.

its just triple h and batista for now...

Fucking movie, I forgot about that, good point. That's so gay though because he could be a great heel and the time for it would be perfect, but stupid ass movie ruins it.

Anyway yea I think HHH will turn heel. He's an absolutely fantastic heel. I think he would have turned last night, but they didn't want him to turn heel then come out and hug and kiss Flair. For the first time in a while, I have absolutely no idea what the WWE is going to do in regards to Backlash and title oppurtunities. Obviously JBL wants a shot, outside of that I have no clue what they're going to do. It should be very interesting to see what happens next week as everything with Flair will be over and we'll get a more normal Raw. I will say though that there were a lot of nice surprises last night and it was a really, really good show.

1chiban

Reaction score
Look. My opinion on the matter is that, for all the politiking that he may have done and probably still does, your guaranteed entertainment with Triple H now. Be it a juvenile, but still hillarious, prank on Vince McMahon, or a damn good match, or at the very least a damn impressive looking squash match. I would agree with those that say he has not done enough jobs sometimes, but he has been better the last few years - he put Jeff Hardy over, and Hardy blew his big push in the end. Plus many people thought that Triple H's name was on the belt on Sunday, but he did not take the Title. Granted he didn't take the pin fall but he still didn't win. He's not taht bad, and has had to pay his dues, following the MSG Cage Kayfabe "scandal". So I think its time to sit back and appreciate what this guy his done - I'll always think back fondly to the 1999-2001 era when he and the Rock and Stone Cold got me hooked to wrestling. Great times.

noumenon

I'de say the HHH heel turn is coming any week now. A heel HHH vs a heel Orton wouldn't be all that bad. It would simply come down to who's the bigger asshole. This is the longest stretch of HHH being face since his original DX run... I think this one honestly may be about to break or rival it. Just another small little thing which may have some significance. HHH's new shirt reads "ODERINT DUM METUANT" which translates to "LET THEM HATE, SO LONG AS THEY FEAR"

Airfixx

Is it just me but is HHH slowly slowly moving away from getting higher than 12X champ, just because he doesn't want to beat Rick Flair's record of 16X champ and leave Flair as not only his best friend and mentor but as the Best.... HHH just wants to be in the main event but doesn't want to make Flair second to him.

I hear ya, but why not stop at 15? ;o]

Kaedon

Reaction score
Triple H lost cause it was for the better, period. Anyone remember when he got the WWE Title at No Mercy for about two hours, JUST so he can be called the 11 time Champion?

Triple H had about five years of nothing but the HHH show, and the last few years it hasn't been all him, but he has won matches he shouldn't, lets not forget about that. HHH was, is, and always will be overrated in promo's, decent in the ring, and an egotistical SOB.....quite like his friends HBK, Ric Flair, Batista, and of course his father in law, Vinnie Mac.

Someone believes everything he reads on the internet....

HHHforever

Reaction score
Triple H lost cause it was for the better, period. Anyone remember when he got the WWE Title at No Mercy for about two hours, JUST so he can be called the 11 time Champion?

Triple H had about five years of nothing but the HHH show, and the last few years it hasn't been all him, but he has won matches he shouldn't, lets not forget about that. HHH was, is, and always will be overrated in promo's, decent in the ring, and an egotistical SOB.....quite like his friends HBK, Ric Flair, Batista, and of course his father in law, Vinnie Mac.

Wow. Yea just thirsts to be an 11 time championship so bad that he went into Vince's office and said, "God damnit Vince, I want to be an 11 time champion, in fact I want to be a 37 time champion! I'm fucking your daughter so give me what I want!" Give me a fucking break. Overrated promos? He's one of the best on the mic today and has been for a while. He's much better than decent in the ring and as far as your ego comment goes, like Kaedon said someone believes everything that Blue, bull shit internet reports tells him.

noumenon

Him winning the title at No Mercy had nothing to do with adding another tally to his list, it was simply to create drama and suspence that "OMGzZz! THEY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ORTON!!!!12" To say that HHH's mic skills are overrated is just ridiculous... he cuts incredible promos. Sure he's got a lot of one liners and phrases but that's what makes money. I'll never forget the promo he cut when he put a bounty out on Goldberg's head during the Evolution days...BRILLIANT!
As far has guys like HBK and HHH being a little bit cocky and having a bit of an ego, they should. They've been around the business longer than 90 percent of the guys in the locker room today and I'm sure not only keep the cocky younger guys in check but dish out some great advice. I had an awesome experience of meeting HHH a few years back in a store and he was an insanely nice guy and actually stood and talked with me for about fifteen minutes. Don't believe everything you read. Yes he is the son in law of the boss and I'm sure that does give him quite a bit of pull and if you were in his position I'm sure you'de use that to your advantage as well.
HHH as champ was never "stale". It was always the tyranical heel reign and who could dethrone him. Whenever he holds the title he always drops it at the right moments and has given plenty of guys the spotlight over the past few years.

Omerta799

Reaction score
I personally think HBK and HHH are the main 2 guys that should have egos. They have done some huge things for the company, and the charisma and tension the y bring to the ring is top notch. HHH is an awesome performer. Just look at the Avatar.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm sick off saying the same shit time and time again. End of day you have some ppl who that Hate HHH so use the he is screwing steph or he is Vince's son in law card so that's were he is today shite. When all anyone has to do is Google or wiki to see what he did achieve before him and steph got it on. And as for the politics he would probs still have some pull anyway look at HBK, Taker, The golden boy Cena they not doing steph and they have some backstage pull. Granted he may have a little bit more but as for his wrestling abilities and what he achieves ain't got nowt to do with steph or being son in law that's down to hard work over the years and earning ya spot.

ayrton

Reaction score
he would not be main eventing cards if he wasn't a great performer.
he just happens to be married to steph.end of story

ecwrules1994

Reaction score
He is actually not that great of a wrestler, he just got pushed so much and won so many titles and now he is considered a legend in the business. He needs to just not be in the title picture and give someone else a chance

John

Ever since his championship victory over Randy Orton at Backlash he has brought some excitement to the show. i hate it when heels are champions, dunno why it annoys the heck out of me. Even though HHH acts like he owns raw he has definately made an improvement to raw.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yup Yup that's cos he is the MAN lol. Nah but I'm glad trips has the title makes things interesting HHH/Orton have wicked matches. I think the whole point of HHH winning title off Orton is so when Orton gets it back IT makes him look strong like he has finally beat his teacher and mentor in a passing of the torch type thing young beats old.

Airfixx

re: Passing torch etc.

I think it's a shame that they didn't build up towards that happening in a WM main event though.... I guess Cena's injury last October put paid to that though. (That said, as long as they'd kept them apart 1-on-1 since No Mercy 07 I think this could have still have worked out ok.)

Dame1

Reaction score
......so I got the King of Kings dvd recently....wait more like the Mick Foley embarrassment dvd.