HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Look you may call me a HHH mark but everyone with all the stuff like he doesn't want to loose and he works with his dad vince backstage so he always wins well that is not entirely true he does put people over and alot -

Hardy jeff at Armageddon 2007
Batista at WM 21
Undertaker at WM 19 ?? i think that was the year
Goldberg - Survivor 03
Orton - something in 04 i fogot
Cena - WM 22
And some more but those are what had came to the top of my head at this moment. He isn't all that bad yes he nearly always wins but when it comes to ppv main events you better think otherwise.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^On top of that he's like 5-6 at Mania, losing the last 3 WM Title Matches he's been in. Uniformed people just like to say that he just didn't want to win those nights or there was some other motive behind it, but if HHH had had his was he would have won.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I really thought he was going to win tonight maybe he doesent want the title and just wants to put talent over.

did2007

Reaction score
I really thought he was going to win tonight maybe he doesent want the title and just wants to put talent over.

Better HHH than Randy Orton. It's time to play the game!

J

Look you may call me a HHH mark but everyone with all the stuff like he doesn't want to loose and he works with his dad vince backstage so he always wins well that is not entirely true he does put people over and alot -

Hardy jeff at Armageddon 2007
Batista at WM 21
Undertaker at WM 19 ?? i think that was the year
Goldberg - Survivor 03
Orton - something in 04 i fogot
Cena - WM 22
And some more but those are what had came to the top of my head at this moment. He isn't all that bad yes he nearly always wins but when it comes to ppv main events you better think otherwise.

I take everything i said about Triple H...Putting over at Wrestlemania 24 was awesome...I almost shit myself when Orton won tghe match...It was awesomess...

kingovkings

Reaction score
With Orton retaining what on cards for trips ?
It looks like Orton is gonna be the main heel with him keeping belt at mania. So that will probably mean future storylines are gonna go with Heel Orton vs Face Cena. If that's the case whats on cards for trips. Will they still go along with all three of them involved in Feud and chasing wwe title or will they fade trips out. Will it be Cena/Orton, or HHH/Orton or HHH/Cena. Plus will one of them get drafted highly unlikely IMO but it could happen.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
With Orton retaining what on cards for trips ?
It looks like Orton is gonna be the main heel with him keeping belt at mania. So that will probably mean future storylines are gonna go with Heel Orton vs Face Cena. If that's the case whats on cards for trips. Will they still go along with all three of them involved in Feud and chasing wwe title or will they fade trips out. Will it be Cena/Orton, or HHH/Orton or HHH/Cena. Plus will one of them get drafted highly unlikely IMO but it could happen.

Its going to be very interesting to see whats going to happen. I really hope trips gets the belt at some point. I want to see etleast one more reign as champ.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Triple H lost cause it was for the better, period. Anyone remember when he got the WWE Title at No Mercy for about two hours, JUST so he can be called the 11 time Champion?

Triple H had about five years of nothing but the HHH show, and the last few years it hasn't been all him, but he has won matches he shouldn't, lets not forget about that. HHH was, is, and always will be overrated in promo's, decent in the ring, and an egotistical SOB.....quite like his friends HBK, Ric Flair, Batista, and of course his father in law, Vinnie Mac.

noumenon

Saying Triple H is a tyrant is just completely unfounded and just about one of the most assinine things I have ever heard. HHH busted his ass to get where he is today. HHH's first big push came well before Stephanie even came into the picture. His last real title run was back in the Evolution days. He's done nothing but put people over for the last four or five years.
Hardy, Cena, Orton, Batista, Jericho...just to name a few. Be glad that HHH still remains in the main event picture and it hasn't become completely saturated with Cena. Don't believe every rumor you hear about HHH being a complete fuckin gestapo backstage. He's a guy that a lot of the younger guys look up to and turn to for advice, he's been around for a while and honestly does deserve another title run.

the dark knight

heel turn to face cena next week.........anyone? just a though..

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Someone needs to turn heel, I don't care who, but one of them needs to go heel. Personally I think that there has never been a better time to turn Cena heel. After seeing Mania I don't there's any doubt whose more over with the fans. Either way though someone has to go heel because they can't have a respect feud considering neither of them like each/respect each other. Should be a very interesting Raw next week considering neither of them really came out last week and said anything. I'm thinking turn one heel and have a number 1 contender feud.

the dark knight

i still cant see cena's heel turn. before he was injured, maybe. not now...thought i said this before, it wouldn't really work if his film came out and he's heel.

its just triple h and batista for now...

Airfixx

Will they still go along with all three of them involved in Feud and chasing wwe title or will they fade trips out.

Considering how many peeps have 'overstayed their welcome' at the top over the years, I'd be totally gutted if HHH was completely phased out of the ME/world title scene so early.....

Considering the hand WWE have dealt themselves by creating this chasm of experience between the older and younger guys, I'd have him active for as long as possible...

IMO, in terms of the older guys, the que for the 'out' door should at least have 'Taker, JBL, Kane & HBK ahead of HHH.

As for HHH turning heel to battle it out with Cena for #1 contendership... Unless he's not gonna get the title shot this won't work.... HHH (Heel) v Orton (Heel)...

Cena took a pin @ WM having already got a 're-match' from NWO.
HHH won a title @ WM shot and didn't win with it....

IMO they should chuck someone fresh at Orton asap... Backlash may be a little early so reluctantly I'd say Triple Threat re-match (with Orton getting a dirty win) for Backlash and then Batista @ Judgement Day.

Evil Austin

Is it just me but is HHH slowly slowly moving away from getting higher than 12X champ, just because he doesn't want to beat Rick Flair's record of 16X champ and leave Flair as not only his best friend and mentor but as the Best.... HHH just wants to be in the main event but doesn't want to make Flair second to him.