HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

wow everybody jump on the hhh bagging bandwagon. come one, come all, lets all say that he shouldnt be in the m/e. and why do we all say this?? because hes headlined wm before? because hes held the title 11 times? so what. this just means hes likely to give us a better match

HBK and Jericho could give us better matches and they deserve it more.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hbk is going downhill in the twilight of his career, and has the honour of retiring ric flair it looks like, so hes doing fine. and y2j is getting just about no crowd reaction at all, yet hhh gets the biggest pop in the house. so why give y2j he spot?? he isnt going to increase buy rates

LKP

HHH should he win more gold? Yes. World titles? yes. But not at wrestlemanias. If wwe had any sense they would have jeff win the mitb ladder match and have him cash it in on the 3 way main event on raw brand making it a 4 way. HHH should win it off jeff at backlash in a way with hhh jeff and cena. I think orton will go to smackdown and beat taker for the world title.

HHH should not win at wm24 hes done it to often and having jeff win it should get people interested.

i see cena winning the title at wm anyway, but what would be the problem with hhh winning at wm. in case you havent noticed hhh has done the job in his last three wm matches. so why cant he win this year??

J

Man...Triple H is a smart man...and knows what would sell...So lets be honest here...How many people actually see Orton retaining...Maybe a few of the 5 year olds that still believe wrestling is real...but besides that...No one...So what would be one of the biggest upsets of the year...Orton pulling a win over Cena and Trips...2 of the biggest names in wrestling right now...

Now this wouldn't be that hard to pull off...I mean have Orton kocked out in the corner...Cena pulls the FU outta no where...The match is over right...Not...Cena comes outta no where and pulls the RKO on Cena...What would be a more suprising and upsetting win...Come one...

^^i believe you mean orton pulls the rko on cena, not cena pulls the rko on cena lol. anyway i still dont see the problem with hhh being the headliner. someone put out an excuse that i have to think about

HBKforever

Reaction score
Though I don't mind HHH being in the main event at Wrestlemania I do agree that HBK should get the title at some point before he is done. The age difference between him and HHH is not THAT much so to say that "well HBK is on the downside of his career" but have no problem with HHH holding the belt is idiotic. No one has had to job as many title matches over the past few years as HBK and truthfully it's a slap in the face to his career. I mean someone like HBK has only held the WWE title 3 times? And the WHC once for a month? That's just bullshit.

As for roxxi, I'm pretty sure that the WM 20 triple threat between HHH, HBK, and Benoit was one of the better ones in the past few years so it should repeat itself this year. Three of the biggest names in the WWE going at it, all with legitimate chances to win the belt.....That is excitement. No need for one of your so called "surprises". I'll tell you what a surprise would be.....a TNA wrestler coming up with a fresh gimmick. THAT would be surprising.

^^the years are not what makes the difference hbkforever. hhh is still constantly putting in great performance after great performance, where as hbk is a little up and down at times. i do agree theat hbk should get one last run with the title, but i dodnt think it should be anymore then a 3 month reign

^^oh yes, a great post there, where you fully justified everything you stated

HBKforever

Reaction score
^^the years are not what makes the difference hbkforever. hhh is still constantly putting in great performance after great performance, where as hbk is a little up and down at times. i do agree theat hbk should get one last run with the title, but i dodnt think it should be anymore then a 3 month reign

I disagree, I see it the opposite. While I like HHH and feel that he is a very good performer, HBK is one of the most versatile wrestlers ever and still puts on great match after great match.

yes he is more versatile, as he can pull off the gimmick matches as well as the pure wrestling matches i still see hhh being more consistent. and OnceWalkerrr your last post proved my point

HHHforever

Reaction score
HBK should not be in the ME for 2 reasons: 1. He's had multiple titles shots and headlined multiple PPV's this year, plus he's already had 2 shots at Orton so it would be pointless to have another. 2. He is very, very over and liked by the fans, but at this moment in time HHH is more over. To say that HBK isn't putting on good matches would be very inaccurate imo. He still puts on great shows, not quite as good as when he was younger obviously, but still great matches. But HHH is due to be in the title picture, he truly hasn't been in the title picture other than for 1 night since his return. HBK has done a great job over the past year, but HHH's time has come. As said before HBK will more than likely get the distinctful honor of retiring Ric Flair so he's going to be in a historic match and doesn't need to be in the ME at WM.

Once Walker,
I think you have the moron confused and I neg repped you. It's one thing to post your opinion, I have no problem with that if you intelligently reflect it even if I may disagree but it you're going to post like an idiot and not present a real argument than that is totally different.

^^thats right with hbk. hhh is the most over person on raw, followed by jeff hardy atm. hbk isnt pulling the sma ereactions at this point in time