HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Of course you'd know spam posts Roxxxi, you've made more than anyone else around here

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The above spam post and this double post are brought to you by the benefits of the bold red name.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I believe that's a spam post, Kaedon, as it has nothing to do with the topic at hand or even debating my post about the topic at hand. Way to be a moderator of extreme bias and poor quality. ;)

If I have Blade 1, Blade 2, and Blade 3, why would I want to buy the Blade Trilogy box set? Same shit, different wrapper. The fact that it's a Triple Threat means nothing, because it's just going to boil down to Cena and HHH double teaming Orton, then giving us Cena Vs. HHH 2, then a low blow, then Orton Vs. ________ 2, then a takedown of whoever is doing worse at that point, then _______ Vs. _______ 2, or possibly 3, if at this point Orton is taken out and it's Cena Vs. HHH yet again. This match is simply thrice the same shit in a third of the time for each, so it's not even a good quality Second Match for anyone involved. You seem to be HAPPY that this is a Triple Threat match when in reality it only lowers the quality of what was already a "same old crap" match.

yup yup im loving the fact its a triple threat match with both cena and trips in it and i dont even like cena that much. i think it will be a gud match.

By the way, spell check? Yeah, spend some time with it.

With me been dyslexic i usually do but it aint working 4 sum reason but thanks 4 the tip tho :wink_4:

HHHforever

Reaction score
KingovKings' post was not spell checked, but it still made by far more sense than anything you have ever posted.

Anyway maybe if you would have an open mind about the triple threat it wouldn't be that bad. Instead you just completely discard it as going to be shit before anyone even walks into the ring and the match starts. So if you don't like it then don't order it. But, why don't you stop coming on here and making ridiculously Blue, bull shit posts and stop wasting everyone's time? If you don't like the WWE then go to the TNA thread and talk about that. No one wants your opinion on the WWE and no one respects your opinion on the WWE because all you do is make ridiculous bull shit statements.

The Rated R CMStar

Just one question, who is winning? I mean, are you 100% Cena is taking the belt? Or 100% that HHH is finally regaining the belt? Or hell, are you 100% that Orton is not pulling an upset and winning?

That alone makes the match to me.

Playmaker

Reaction score
everything he says goes so I hate him for that and he always is in wm headline

Airfixx

Take you long to conceive that post? :sigh:

Wasn't aware that HHH bashing was so bad or widespread until I signed up for IWF.

Get a grip guys, you not think that if Rock, StoneCold, Bret or whatever younger legends were still wrestling full time they wouldn't be clocking up title reigns once in a while?

I'd bet that if Rock didn't split the same kinda time the SCSA had to semi-retire, then he'd prob be 10+ time champ and there'd be a whole shit load of bitching about him being "vinces boy" or whatever.

I just don't buy into the idea that HHH has any more clout than any other loyal veteran (Taker, HBK etc.) - Granted Vince needs a wrestlers perspective, but he's TOO much of a smart businessman to be played by HHH the way that peeps make out, son-in-law or otherwise.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^exactly. did you know vince invevted wm?? it was hhh who told him to! roxxi may find that amazing to learn (and no roxxi, i know what youll say, hhh did not use his telekentic powers on vince). so i really do not see why people have to cry about hhh being in the m/e of wm. get over it

Nation

Im sick of Triple H main eventing wrestlemania after wrestlemania and getting title reign after title reign. He should be in HBK's role. I wanna see someone new such as Jericho or HBK hold the belt.

HHHforever

Reaction score
HBK should headline WM this year, really? I believe it was HBK who headlined WM last year. That sounds awfuly repetitive to me.

Title reign after title reign, really? HHH's last WWE title reign, not counting the two hour one which I don't really count, was in April of 2002 and he held the WHC last in April of 2005. So it's been 6 years since he had the WWE title and it's been 3 years since he's had any type of title. Yea you're right I'm getting sick of him having titile reign after title reign too. Please think and know what you're talking about before you bitch about HHH.

Nation

He's had 11 title reigns.... Who cares if hbk head lined last year he still deserves it more and even if he did head line this year to it would still be less than the "Game".

The Rated R CMStar

Not exactly following up with the current discussion, but I am tired of the web sites blaming everything on Triple H.

When Randy Orton was thought by the IWC to go over John Cena at Summerslam, it was all because HHH wanted him to do it. Then, when he didn't, it was because HHH changed his mind.

Now, after Royal Rumble we hear a report that HHH is politicking like a possesed man to the writers backstage. Really? So I guess Gerweck.net's envy is accepted backstage on WWE shows, or any other site. Besides, don't you think that if HHH were to politic, won't he do it with Vince himself!

HHHforever

Reaction score
He's had 11 title reigns.... Who cares if hbk head lined last year he still deserves it more and even if he did head line this year to it would still be less than the "Game".

He deserves it more? What has he done this year that HHH hasn't? HHH comes out everynight and works his ass off just like HBK and entertains very well. HBK is going to have a very good and historic match against Flair, just my guess, so he doesn't need to be in the title picture. HBK has had 2 title shots over the past year and has ME'd at least 5 PPV's over the past year, HHH has ME'd 1. HBK is great and I love him, but to say he deserves to healine WrestleMania more than HHH is pure bull shit imo. Not only has he had the multiple title shots over the last year, he already had two shots at Orton so it would be idiotic to have him get another title shot against him. Also HHH isn't in a one on one match, it's a triple threat so it's not like he is the main focus of everything and personally I'll be surprised if he even wins.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

wow everybody jump on the hhh bagging bandwagon. come one, come all, lets all say that he shouldnt be in the m/e. and why do we all say this?? because hes headlined wm before? because hes held the title 11 times? so what. this just means hes likely to give us a better match