HEY, GUYS! EVER DONE DRUGS?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah we all love CM Punk and as loyal wrestling fans, we all know it is completely unacceptable to partake is such a fool-hearted endeavor. :side:

That being said, we're not all saints. I'm sure some of us have done some things in our lives that although we may not be particularly proud of, but fuck it, we did it, our future jobs likely aren't going to read up on our wrestling forum posts when considering hiring us, and perhaps we have something to share. So I ask you... what illegal substances have you tried?

For me:

Weed - Okay, maybe this isn't a particularly OMG HOW DARE YOU drug of sorts (debatable if it's even a "drug" per say, but whatever). But yeah, I've done it. More times than I can count. Before I quit about 4 years ago, I was pretty bad with it. I smoked an ounce of it a week for at least 5 years and I have no regrets. It made me a pretty laid back guy and I really didn't worry about shit. Can't do it anymore because I actually give a fuck about the progress I make in life right now, but it's probably the only "drug" I would do again under extraordinary life experiences, life a trip to Amsterdam, the Full Moon Party, or something along those lines. The only bad thing I would ever say about it is that it definitely makes you complacent and as a habitual user, you definitely settle for less than you're capable of in life.

MDMA (Extacy) - Probably my favorite of all the things I tried. I only did it for a few years and pretty much only when I went to raves. There's no 100% proven physical harm this drug causes over long-term usage, but the drug is only worth doing about 2-4 times in your whole life because your body adapts to it's effects quickly. Almost all MDMA users say their first or second time using the drug was the best and it's never that good ever again. But surrounded with a close group of great friends, excellent music, and lots and lots and LOTS of water, this is the only drug I would still actually recommend trying at least once. I swear to god, music will never sound as good as it does while rolling good and sipping on ice cold water. You do feel like topping yourself the day after using it though, not gonna lie. With no serotonin in your brain, you feel like the lowest piece of shit on earth for about 12 hours the next day, but it's still worth it imo.

LSD - Only tried this once and I fell asleep about 30 minutes after I did it, so I don't remember a whole lot. But when I woke up about 3 hours later, I couldn't quit staring at the clouds. They looked more beautiful than anything I've ever seen in my life. But that's about all I have to share.

Mushrooms - Also not exactly the literal definition of a "drug", but definitely a mind-altering substance. Did these twice, but the first time was pretty lame. I felt a little spaced out at the rave I was at and "not right", but that was about it. But the second time I took twice as much as I did the first time, which was about 4 grams. That was probably the craziest shit I ever did. The walls of the room I was in felt like they were closing in on me and it got so freaky I spent the next 4 hours on my back porch. Even the ceiling looked like it was melting and dropping down like ice cycles. Pretty intense shit. Physically, I don't remember feeling much different than I normally feel, but I remember being intensely deep in thought for those 4-5 hours, very in-touch with nature while sitting on my back porch, talking to a cat and feeling like it understood me, and experiencing extremely surreal hallucinations. I never did it again after this because I figured this was probably very bad for my neural system, but then I discovered Native Americans are legally permitted to possess and use them as long as they are registered with the Native American Church. Apparently this is a regular thing for some of those folks. Nonetheless, this is the kind of thing I wouldn't do again no matter the circumstance. There's no way your brain can handle this type of shit on a regular basis without deteriorating.

So there you have it. What have you tried?

Dademo

Reaction score
Weed - I still smoke weed, pretty occasionally. By occasionally means that I probably smoke about 4-5 times a week, which is a lot, but when I first started smoking, it was A LOT in a small time. Doesn't negatively affect my life by any means and I love it. I honestly look at it as the miracle plant, and I feel like there's nothing like it.

That's it. Haven't done anything else. I'm willing to try some other things, I really want to try DMT btw, but other than that I haven't done any other illegal drugs. I've taken adderall and vyvanse before, which, is good to take for school, but I realize both pills just get me really excited for some reason, and then I get really bored and depressed on the come down, and they keep you up all night, which isn't good.

Also, a tip for anyone that's going to take molly or pure MDMA, (DON'T EVER TAKE E or ECSTASY FROM ANYONE YOU DON'T KNOW - Molly is pure MDMA, ectasy is usually mdma mixed with another drug like crack or something worse) don't ever have sex on it. Sex will never feel the same again. I wouldn't know, but I have a lot of friends who go to raves' and have taken it before, and they've told me.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Weed - There were times when all I was doing was smoking weed and studying. There are people who get lazy, lay back and do nothing. Yeah, same with me but for some particular reason, it kind of made more productive. Now I don't smoke at all and I'm not missing it much. Sure, I miss the good times with my friends when we would just sit down, listen to music, play guitar and do crazy shit but we can do that without smoking weed so yeah.

LSD - I didn't want to take it but a friend of mine had like these gummy bears and he's all like: "Hey, do you want a gummy bear?" I'm like:"Yeah, why not." He had like seven in the pack, I took one and he immediately told me it was a fucking LSD gummy bear. I knocked the fucker out in a sec but the whole thing was pretty awesome but it was a one-time thing and I wouldn't do it again.

Salvia Divinorum - This was pretty fucking bad. I smocked two bowls of this and BANG. When I heard someone talking I was hearing them like they were robots. Then I thought that a block of flats was about to fall down and land on me. Those two were outstanding, other than that it was just a mix of really akward feelings, I do not recommend this shit.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It's actually very common for MDMA to be based with other substances. Almost every tab I bought when I did that stuff was. Pure MDMA is extremely hard to come by, but aside from lasting longer or giving you more energy for short bursts, the effects of those substances are very minimal because there just really isn't much of it. Particularly if you're taking it orally. But yeah, if the person you're buying it from seems shady, definitely don't buy it, that's a no-brainer. If the person you get it from has shit tons of it like they bought whole-sale, chances are it's fine. But if they're all like, "Yeah, I have two tabs, want to buy them?" Then yeah, fuck that. If you're not getting it from someone you know, then you better be really fucking good at gauging people.

There's MDMA testing kits you can buy legally too if you want to be cautious. There was a company called Dance Safe that sold them at raves in Texas back in the day, so I'm pretty sure you can still get them.

Dademo

Reaction score
It's actually very common for MDMA to be based with other substances. Almost every tab I bought when I did that stuff was. Pure MDMA is extremely hard to come by, but aside from lasting longer or giving you more energy for short bursts, the effects of those substances are very minimal because there just really isn't much of it. Particularly if you're taking it orally. But yeah, if the person you're buying it from seems shady, definitely don't buy it, that's a no-brainer. If the person you get it from has shit tons of it like they bought whole-sale, chances are it's fine. But if they're all like, "Yeah, I have two tabs, want to buy them?" Then yeah, fuck that. If you're not getting it from someone you know, then you better be really fucking good at gauging people.

There's MDMA testing kits you can buy legally too if you want to be cautious. There was a company called Dance Safe that sold them at raves in Texas back in the day, so I'm pretty sure you can still get them.

You're probably right dude. This is just stuff that I heard.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Weed, LSD and ecstasy. I used to be curious about one day trying cocaine or mushrooms given the right circumstances, but nowadays all I need is something that takes the edge off when I need to unwind.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I used to do Weed and smoke cigarettes but I quit a while ago, and just to reiterate Legion's point, I don't think Weed is even a "drug" like say Cocaine or Heroin. :side:

Legion said:
The only bad thing I would ever say about it is that it definitely makes you complacent and as a habitual user, you definitely settle for less than you're capable of in life.

You just hit the nail on the head.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What constitutes for drugs? Technically caffeine is a drug, so everyon who drinks pepsi constantly is an addict.

And what is thie weed and psychadelic shit? Stopped that shit when I got into the big boy parties. Don't do X because I ain't a blueberry who listens to house music and I actually want to bang my bitch that night.

Kids...I shake my head at you.

Vita

Reaction score
i love how people (re: teenagers) seem to thing weed isn't a drug. ya, the cops only arrest you for possession of it because it's not a drug. of course it's a drug.

I also find it funny how you say 4-5 is occasionally? if I told you I crashed my car 4-5 times a week, or that i jumped off a roof 4-5 times a week, or that I walked my dog 4-5 times a week, you'd say "that dog walk, car crashin', roof jumpin' mother fucker has some busy days..."

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hmm, ok,

Alcohol
Cocaine (powder)
Tobacco
Amphetamine
Cannabis
Ketamine
Mephedrone
Ecstasy
LSD

The order I've placed them in is the order decided by a government sanctioned study (which was subsequently ignored) on the most 'harmful' of drugs. Link below

http://media.economist.com/sites/default/files/20101106_WOC504_0.gif

I think the blanket term 'drug' is misleading. I agree with Deezy actually, caffine IS a drug in all sense of the term. It also supplies the same 'comedown' and withdrawal symptoms as amphetamines.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
4-5 times a week isn't "occasionally", it's pretty much every day of the week. :side:

EDIT: And oh yeah, I do Modafinil and Xanax (I have really bad sleep issues.) Don't use them for fun however, it's for clinical purposes so I don't know if that counts.

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
I drink alcohol fairly regular around 3-4 times a week. Many people don't count alcohol as a drug as it's socially accepted. Question I have is why is it socially acceptable to get shit-faced and get into brawls and stuff like that and it's not to get high, eat a ton of cereal and laugh at the dog for a few hours?.

Also dabbled in some other stuff that I am not particularly fond of myself such as Cocaine and Speed, just not a fan of that. Makes me think I'm going to have a heart-attack and drop dead at any moment, I'm far too laid back for that shit I suppose.

I would recommend LSD/Acid though, well, if you're into drugs of course and don't have any sort of responsibilities. But I will say it effects everyone differently based on personality and mood so y'know, be careful kids.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Coke and base, although that was all in teens and dont touch any of that shit for years.

Waste of money, time, and not worth your balls shrivelling up and your heart breaking down just to look cool in front of Paris Hilton type whores at parties.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Having had experience with a few of them, alcohol and cocaine are my absolute least favourites. Coke is a horrible drug, brings out the worse in you while telling you you're a legend.

Alcohol is great 'in moderation', problem is it's extremely difficult to take it in moderation given how widespread and socially acceptable it is. Alcohol is a cancer in my country, literally at times.