Hey Everyone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My name's Bob, found this forum through Google.

I've been looking for a more active forum because the primary one I go to usually dies down for a few months a year for some odd reason. Lucky for me, it seemed like this place was pretty active and it seems like it's well organized and well run.

I've been a wrestling fan all my life due to family. As you can tell by who I labeled as my favorite wrestler and my avatar, Kane is my all-time favorite. From the moment Jacob's debuted as Kane during 1997, something about him just pulled me. I'd love for The Brothers of Destruction to get together for one last Tag-Team Championship match and go out together but the Undertaker just isn't built for any long runs anymore.

Any questions, just ask!

Aniking

Reaction score
I think you'll make a very good friend here, in the form of one of the Owners - Troy.

Welcome to the forum, good to see another new member!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks!

You have excellent taste in wrestlers, Kane is my clear favourite as well. I was hooked right from the beginning as well, the whole mystery of the character appealed to me and he has managed to continue to stay relevant a decade and a half later. How great it is that he finally had one last run with the mask on.

See you around the forum and if you have any questions about the forum then don't hesitate to send me, or any other staff member, a pm.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Welcome to the site, nice intro.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Welcome, don't be afraid to join the resident E-Fed, even if you're new to the entire concept, all it takes is a single PM to Cwalker and I believe Kane is currently free, hopefully that'll wet your appetite.

See you around the forum!

Pete

Reaction score
:welcome:. Enjoy yourself.

Kane is one of my favourite big men, even though I'm mostly a fan of the little guys.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum man, hope you enjoy yourself. I also enjoy Kane's work. The current storyline he is in is awesome isn't it?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I'm surprised to see so many people in one place actually liking Kane. It's not something I run into, ever.

You have excellent taste in wrestlers, Kane is my clear favourite as well. I was hooked right from the beginning as well, the whole mystery of the character appealed to me and he has managed to continue to stay relevant a decade and a half later. How great it is that he finally had one last run with the mask on.

I love that they're letting him run with the mask one more time. I wasn't ask accepting of the WWE running with the unmasking angle at the beginning but it grew on me, but again, I'm definitely glad they brought it back.

Welcome to the forum man, hope you enjoy yourself. I also enjoy Kane's work. The current storyline he is in is awesome isn't it?

I do love the current storyline with him.

Some people hate that they aren't continuing to run him as a monster and have him doing this comedy story line. I for one love it. Kane has always had weird tag-teams that work out great and this is just another example.

Welcome, don't be afraid to join the resident E-Fed, even if you're new to the entire concept, all it takes is a single PM to Cwalker and I believe Kane is currently free, hopefully that'll wet your appetite.

I'll definitely think about it.

When I was younger, I use to join all kinds of E-Feds but it's been years since I've been in one. I'll read around and see how you guys are running it and make my decision.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Would be nice to see the monster return though. Maybe when he finally retires, they'll give him one last big push as the Big Red Monster.