...Hey everybody.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I get why your trying to say that its different Blaze, but it really isn't.

Monk attacked IWF to get back at Chaos and in the process deleted many many people off the forum, so he attacked Mark's forum and members on the IWF to get revenge on Chaos....none of what Monk did hurt Chaos in any way shape of form, it hurt others.

J attacked WTF to get back at Monk and in the process deleted all the threads and banned Monk. So he attacted Reapers forum and members to get revenge on Monk....the only thing J did that hurt Monk was he was banned and Wrestling Station unbanned him almost right aways.

I get why Reaper is pissed, but at the end of the day J did to Monk what Monk tried to do to Chaos. It wasn't right, but some would argue it was completely justified. (I'm not one of them) At the end of the day there is no point to still bitch about who's right and who's wrong because in the end IWF members simply re-registered, and WTF was still a relatively new forum that was able to use this as a chance to upgrade there board.

So for the people who are saying J should lose his spot I agree he should at WTF and did, just as Monk did here. But Monk is still a valued member and lost no respect among the members of WTF, so why should J lose his position here and what not?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
It is quite clear Monk is not an idiot. Now that is my topic of choice.

Monk knows how to use vbulletin boards, he was an admin for quite a while so he knows his way around things. He went through all of the forums, about 20+ sections of the forum and individually hid all of them, which takes a while to do..

If he wanted to he could of fucked shit up here a lot more than he did, while deleting a member at the bottom of the screen it also gives an option to delete all member's posts. Now being the evil genius Monk is I am quite intrigued as to why he did not. Because if I were him I would of done a lot more than what was done and had a few back up plans in case he was banned immediately (which he was sort of).

So my question is: why? If he wanted to get back at me and delete every one and for them to join WTF.. why didn't he totally screw this place up? I mean if you are going to fuck shit up you don't just do it half assed and knowing Monk he doesn't half ass anything.

Your thoughts..

Kizza

Reaction score
Cos he obviously wanted to fuck with you.

Kizza

Reaction score
Also, Monk wouldn't misspell business.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So Mike your pretty much saying that J isn't right with what he said about Monk wanting to take people over to WTF???

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
No I do remember specifically Monk's intentions were to delete people on here and hoping they didn't want to create a new name and just go to WTF?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
he told me he deleted people at random. I believed that since I was already signed to WTF

Quintastic One

Reaction score
See your a dumb ass, WTF didn't ban him, I did and then deleted everything while he viewed the site, so if you can't even get the first part right that means your going off all of this shit you though happened not the real shit so can you finally quit your whining lmao.

Super moderators in general cannot ban or remove the staff duties of other staff. So you're dead wrong, yet again. And now caught as a liar. Your psychosis continues to spread like cancer throughout your mind. I suggest you kill yourself as soon as possible before you cause anymore harm to yourself or others.

J...

Reaction score
Haha you dumb mother fucker its been said he wasn't an Admin there no more they bumped him off but as soon as he did this he was over the joking around about it and tryin to get people over there. Mike and LH can back me up so you can proceed to sucks my bawls one by one until you can you see your god damn reflection shit for brains.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You obviously do not possess the mindset and responsibility required to remain a moderator on this site. You still refuse to see the reality of the situation, and refuse to take any responsibility for your actions "Because Monk wont take responsibility eitherz!!!!" or "I only did it because Monk did it to us!!!" You are an unrepentant moron if you can't even realize that eye for an eye makes the world go blind. And you've become blind with rage and immaturity as you refuse to admit when you have done wrong. Which you have. I've proven you have, and so has TIO. So this is the last time I will seriously address this issue with you, since you've proven pretty well that you are not capable of holding a responsible and intelligent conversation outside of the realm of pre-teen banter.

my point is 90% of the people here are below me so why would I care if "they laughed at me" Ohhh noooz losers laughed at me because I take the site semi seriously.

Yep, this is totally the attitude that we should have as a moderator. You're better than 90% of the members on this forum, that's why you're in charge. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant decision making and integrity.

It is quite clear Monk is not an idiot. Now that is my topic of choice.

Monk knows how to use vbulletin boards, he was an admin for quite a while so he knows his way around things. He went through all of the forums, about 20+ sections of the forum and individually hid all of them, which takes a while to do..

If he wanted to he could of fucked shit up here a lot more than he did, while deleting a member at the bottom of the screen it also gives an option to delete all member's posts. Now being the evil genius Monk is I am quite intrigued as to why he did not. Because if I were him I would of done a lot more than what was done and had a few back up plans in case he was banned immediately (which he was sort of).

So my question is: why? If he wanted to get back at me and delete every one and for them to join WTF.. why didn't he totally screw this place up? I mean if you are going to fuck shit up you don't just do it half assed and knowing Monk he doesn't half ass anything.

Your thoughts..

You're answer as far as I can deduce, is that Monkeystyle probably was going for the recreation of historical events related to what happened on this forum several years ago when those two other admins did the exact same thing to the forum. Like you said, if Monk wanted to do alot more damage he easily could of, but he didn't. This shows alot more calculation and thought into his actions than J has used with his impuslive attacks on anyone who disagrees with him. I believe Monk did what he did as an act of vengeance, but he wasn't seriously looking to cripple IWF. Only stir enough shit to push your buttons. That's my take on it.

J...

Reaction score
Your just mad cuase I proved you wrong again and made you look like the fuckin idiot you are. Get over it and move on Kid O. You were wrong, I was right.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
...I'm actually pretty sure it's you who's been exposed here. So we're adding disillusion of reality to your already mounting psychosis? Because apparently now when you're caught in a lie, proven wrong, and exposed as a fraud, that actually means that everyone around you is proven wrong instead?

Fantastic....it's a shame Monk isn't here to help me with this one. Because I think I've spotted a downright schizophrenic.

J...

Reaction score
Thats whats got your panties in a bunch, you miss Monk kid o. Then go back to that shit forum and play with him all you want cuase he's gone for a reason. Once again if you read my post you would have seen what I said and thats that I DID ban Monk. Infact if you want a me to go take a screen pic of the IM he sent me telling me I better unban him then I can dumb fuck. Your WRONG.

WRONG!

WRONG!!

Don't know how else to tell you Im not lying. Even Monk would tell you himself I ban him cause I sent him a fucking message with the ban telling him to fuck off. So get the point blueberry. Its plan and simple.