...Hey everybody.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol Blaze, no one said you didn't.....I'm just saying that the same thing happened here that happened at WTF.

People think J is a piece of shit for doing what he did but most don't seem to care that Monk did the exact same thing here. Monk's abused his powers for years now but people still suck his dick. J fucks up once and everyone is after him for weeks.

I don't think that really.

I just feel he maybe should have got back at Monk by getting back at Monk..not Reap..

J isn't a piece of shit for it what so ever.

Only small little difference here is Monk got back at Mike by attacking..Mike's forum(I know its not his forum or w/e but he is the main guy) J got back at Monk by attacking Reap's forum. Both wrong neither are bad guys just well taking the internet to a whole new level of seriousness.

Pretty funny but also not funny. Like I said I love the way the forum looks over there now :)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't think that really.

I just feel he maybe should have got back at Monk by getting back at Monk..not Reap..

J isn't a piece of shit for it what so ever.

Only small little difference here is Monk got back at Mike by attacking..Mike's forum(I know its not his forum or w/e but he is the main guy) J got back at Monk by attacking Reap's forum. Both wrong neither are bad guys just well taking the internet to a whole new level of seriousness.

Pretty funny but also not funny. Like I said I love the way the forum looks over there now :)

Again Blaze, it's the same both ways.....Monk started it by coming here and deleting heaps of people and getting rid of all but one section. This isn't Monk's forum, he isn't paying a dime for it. It's the same as WTF. J isn't paying a dime for it and it isn't his forum. Both of them attacked forums that don't belong to them and that someone else is paying money for.

It doesn't matter if Mike is the 'main guy', it's still not his forum, as far as I know. It's Mark's.

If Monk had balls, he would have just chatted with Mike about being butthurt over his demodding in January. The rest of us had nothing to do with it at all but Monk's a pussy who likes to tell everyone else they take the net seriously while he spends months making a plan of getting an admin spot back so he can get revenge on someone who took away his precious admin spot.

Both of them were wrong but it seems people are being a lot harder on J when Monk has done more fucked up shit in his time here in general. Monk is a bigger smurf than anyone on the net.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
like i said I agree I already said that I just said thats the only small difference but still wrong. I mean I'm in no way saying what Monk did was less wrong. They are equally as wrong.

...god...

Reaction score
Blaze, stop trying to seem relevant.

Kizza

Reaction score
You fail to get my point, my point is 90% of the people here are below me so why would I care if "they laughed at me" Ohhh noooz losers laughed at me because I take the site semi seriously.

:lmao