...Hey everybody.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm afraid you don't understand the difference between being serious and having fun.
Not surprising, since you are a douche. But keep going, the more you post, the more you look like a blueberry. And everybody keeps laughing at you.

J...

Reaction score
I'm afraid you don't understand the difference between being serious and having fun.
Not surprising, since you are a douche. But keep going, the more you post, the more you look like a blueberry. And everybody keeps laughing at you.

90% of the posters on here don't live half the life I do so why would I care if a bunch of virgin losers were laughing at me lmao. 1 of them probably being you lmao.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Having fun=Being serious?

sexual life on the net?
127-double-facepalm-when-one-facepalm-just-isnt-enough.jpg

J...

Reaction score
You fail to get my point, my point is 90% of the people here are below me so why would I care if "they laughed at me" Ohhh noooz losers laughed at me because I take the site semi seriously.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It was a mix of getting revenge on Mike and taking people over the WTF. He mentioned it before, even in his little message for Mike after he deleted people and got banned.

@Knox Beard: MS isn't banned from there.

we still didn't know a thing about it. Like I said I don't think his spot here should be take away what so ever. He just needs to put himself in Reaps shoes. Had he paid for a forum and then someone attacked the forum cause of something someone else did. He'd be pissed also.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
we still didn't know a thing about it. Like I said I don't think his spot here should be take away what so ever. He just needs to put himself in Reaps shoes. Had he paid for a forum and then someone attacked the forum cause of something someone else did. He'd be pissed also.

Yeah, I know, but the same thing applies here that Monk ruined a forum someone else pays for just because he wanted to get revenge on Mike. Monk didn't have to go deleting people and hiding the forum. He left the top section open but all the other parts of the forum disappeared. If he had a problem with Mike, he should have just dealt with Mike. He deleted some of us up to 3 times in one day.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
and I've said what he did was wrong. In this thread even. I even told Monk it was wrong.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
and I've said what he did was wrong. In this thread even. I even told Monk it was wrong.

lol Blaze, no one said you didn't.....I'm just saying that the same thing happened here that happened at WTF.

People think J is a piece of shit for doing what he did but most don't seem to care that Monk did the exact same thing here. Monk's abused his powers for years now but people still suck his dick. J fucks up once and everyone is after him for weeks.