...Hey everybody.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Naw not really rage, I smoke too much weed to rage, I'm actually a mellow person. The use of swear words is simply attention grabbers to let this blueberry know he's wrong and should stop making himself look like an ass.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And I already told you super moderators can't ban other staff members. Monk was one of the main admins on WTF, and you were just a super mod. There is no physical possibility that you could of banned him. You're continuing to warp reality and I'm actually starting to become worried for you. So go on, continue to believe that you've won, that you're not only right at this moment, but you are right about the entire situation. You've done no wrong doing, you have acted completely responsible and professional in every way shape and form to your critics and everyone around you. You are a perfect and special person. I no longer wish to try and destabilize the already shaky connection you still have to reality.

So go on kid, you go do your thing. You.....win?

J...

Reaction score
And I already told you super moderators can't ban other staff members. Monk was one of the main admins on WTF, and you were just a super mod. There is no physical possibility that you could of banned him. You're continuing to warp reality and I'm actually starting to become worried for you. So go on, continue to believe that you've won, that you're not only right at this moment, but you are right about the entire situation. You've done no wrong doing, you have acted completely responsible and professional in every way shape and form to your critics and everyone around you. You are a perfect and special person. I no longer wish to try and destabilize the already shaky connection you still have to reality.

So go on kid, you go do your thing. You.....win?

MONK WASN'T AN ADMIN DUMB ASS, HE WAS A REGULAR FUCKIN MEMBER AT THE TIME. IF HE WAS AN ADMIN THEN WHO BAN HIM? ALSO IF THERE WAS AN ADMIN ONLINE TO BAN MONK WHY WOULD THEY HAVE NOT STOPPED ME.

CHECKMATE HO!!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It is quite clear Monk is not an idiot. Now that is my topic of choice.

Monk knows how to use vbulletin boards, he was an admin for quite a while so he knows his way around things. He went through all of the forums, about 20+ sections of the forum and individually hid all of them, which takes a while to do..

If he wanted to he could of fucked shit up here a lot more than he did, while deleting a member at the bottom of the screen it also gives an option to delete all member's posts. Now being the evil genius Monk is I am quite intrigued as to why he did not. Because if I were him I would of done a lot more than what was done and had a few back up plans in case he was banned immediately (which he was sort of).

So my question is: why? If he wanted to get back at me and delete every one and for them to join WTF.. why didn't he totally screw this place up? I mean if you are going to fuck shit up you don't just do it half assed and knowing Monk he doesn't half ass anything.

Your thoughts..

I honestly think Monk was sort of in the middle with what he wanted to do. Assuming he is at least partially moral, maybe he had a part of him that didn't want to fuck the place up royally and just wanted to do a small amount of damage to 'get a point across'. Afterall, this was his 'home' for some time and he was one of the top posters so he obviously enjoyed the place. People don't make 11 thousand plus posts or whatever he had in a forum they don't like.

Either that or he got bored of doing shit and gave up, since the things he already did was apparently time consuming. He got caught pretty quick as well.

Knox, broski, Monk was no longer admin at the time this happened over at WTF.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I don't think that J shouldn't be mod because of what he did to WTF, I think he shouldn't be mod because he's generally an idiot.

J...

Reaction score
Thats funny cause you were cool with me when I fought to bring you back a few months ago. So quick to turn for no reason kid?

seX-Power

Reaction score
Does it change whether or not you are an idiot?

No.

Reaction score
. Infact if you want a me to go take a screen pic of the IM he sent me telling me I better unban him then I can dumb fuck.

Not trying to get on your back, I could really care less as this whole episode and everyone involved is just too silly for my tastes, but did you keep that as a trophy or something?

J...

Reaction score
Since you asked it in a very nice way I use Meebo and meebo tracks all conversations. Probably confused you cause I said IM I would have said Convo but it was just 1 IM he sent me threatening me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just want to point out that Monk wasn't admin when it happened.

I wasn't online when it all went down so idk who did or not ban Monk but J could have been the one who did it. He had the power cause at that point Monk was reg member because he came back here and was on the staff team and we was thinking he'd just went and left us so we took him off.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Just want to point out that Monk wasn't admin when it happened.

I wasn't online when it all went down so idk who did or not ban Monk but J could have been the one who did it. He had the power cause at that point Monk was reg member because he came back here and was on the staff team and we was thinking he'd just went and left us so we took him off.

I was online, it was J who did it, and MS signed up again with another account and J banned that one as well.