Help! Im open to any tips of any kind. MUST BE APPROPRIATE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
OK...There is this one guy who works at a chipotle near me that used to pay for my lunches. At least 4-5 times I can remember. When He see's me walk in. He'll sometimes istantly Start making my lunch/dinner. I.E: Chipotle Bowl. Before I can hand the lady my cash, He'll say "Put it on my tab" or the cashier will say "Its already paid for" Does that mean he likes me? Why would he do that? He and the Guy I already like (Faron) are friends. Is it beacuse Im friends with Faron that be's offered to pay for MY Lunches? I honestly dnt know. And Im..beginning... to actually like this other guy. Not As Much as the first Guy, though.... Faron is a yr younger than me and This new guy is like 2- 3 yrs younger than me...
Always go for the chipotle guy. You get free chipotle.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Just Kevin @Solid Snake.
WELL..... He knows I like him cause my other friend told him about 2.5 hrs ago on the way home. I couldnt tell what Faron was saying cause he was mumbling something to himself. I dnt know if thats a good thing or a Bad thing.... :( At first I had thought bout skipping Sunday School im the morning cause of how nervous I am now. But what would the sense in that be? Learn to face it and proceed moving forward. I Dnt like skipping. I love Sunday School.
-

Had a Blast of a time tonight. We did the Bullet Go Karts twice. The Rock climbing once and the Putt Putt Golf. Wish we could do that again... It was the best Fun I ever had.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
20170812_192321.jpg
Our Friend Ron. Half way up and was afraid to let go. Lol. All three of us made it half way and got tired and our fingers were sore. That and couldnt stop laughing. I hit the wall twice coming back down. It kinda hurt

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well he knows now, just see if anything happens.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wish I knew what Faron was saying cause he was saying it quietly and also grumbling something after being told. Perhaps Nervous? Idk....also had the radio on soo.... But tonight he was talking in like a southern accent. When our friend left for the restroom Faron had said he didnt know why he was talking like that. He said probably cause He was nervous. I asked him what he needed to be nervous about it and he never told me the reason.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wish I knew what Faron was saying cause he was saying it quietly and also grumbling something after being told. Perhaps Nervous? Idk....also had the radio on soo.... But tonight he was talking in like a southern accent. When our friend left for the restroom Faron had said he didnt know why he was talking like that. He said probably cause He was nervous. I asked him what he needed to be nervous about it and he never told me the reason.
Who was out together, you and him with another guy friend or you and him with a girl and guy friend?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The one on the left is My Step Dad's 4th cousin. So he believes he and I are cousins to some degree. Not blood related so We're just friends. The one on the right is Faron. It was Just the three of us:emoji_slight_smile:
20170812_191908.jpg

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Did he mention being nervous before or after the rock climbing? It could have been that.
I am sure you will find out if the feelings are mutual or not. Just give it a bit of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.