Help! Im open to any tips of any kind. MUST BE APPROPRIATE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
In order we did:
Go Kart
Rock climbing
Putt putt Golf
Then Back to Go Karts.
It was after the golf that he seemed to hv waited til Ron left before he said that. Said he wasnt sure why he was talking the way he was and said maybe it was his nerves. I asked him what he has to be soo nervous about and he hadnt answered me

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I had a caramel latte and He asked me if I wouldnt mind if he tried to see what he thought of it. He LOVES anything and Everything coffee. He knows the good stuff vs the bad stuff. Weak from Strong. Im kinda learning a lil bit of what he tells me. We both thought this latte was a bit on the weak side.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hmmm..... I've been told by two people that Its "Obvious" I like him. I didnt even Realize that! *Embarrased Glance* and they seem to think he knows and claim to say that some ppl may have told him already. He does seem to act diffrently when The three of us are hanging out than he does when in Church. He acts more like himself in church. But when hanging out, He talks with dif silly accents, Sometimes Ron will be in the bathroom and Faron will tell me a funny but weird Joke from off his phone. Once in awhile he does this laugh that sounds like Mickey Mouse. Time before last when we hung out he'd even admitted to us that he wasnt really acting like himself. What an odd thing to say... Hmmm

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I forgot all about this. Lol. This was actually the guy I originally liked for yrs.
Hmm, Well, it appears i moved on since he's left to attend college. I do still like him a little. We are still friends and he's here on a 3 week stay before hving to go back. We keep in touch every now and then while he's away, But I respect him and his hard work and I leave him alone.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
*begins to read from the beginning of the thread*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've moved on. Whats the Sense in Burdening myself. :)
Im just glad he found something he enjoys doing. I actually dnt think about him as Much as I thought I would. Lol.

Reactions: bullyballmm
Status
Not open for further replies.