Help! Im open to any tips of any kind. MUST BE APPROPRIATE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I KNOW he loves Brownies and Coffee.
I've even made him brownies before.
And whatever I make for dinner, I save some to give to him whenever I see him.

Well ur already on the right track then. Food is the quickest way to a man's heart :emoji_hearts: (lol if were not gonna include inappropriate stuff as u requested)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
TBH, MY MOM AND STEPDAD Hv told me time and time again that "The girl (me) shouldnt be chasing after the guy, its the GUY that should be chasing after you" THAT IS WHY I hvnt said anything. :emoji_slight_frown:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
TBH, MY MOM AND STEPDAD Hv told me time and time again that "The girl (me) shouldnt be chasing after the guy, its the GUY that should be chasing after you" THAT IS WHY I hvnt said anything. :emoji_slight_frown:

They are referring to courting. But honestly, you will never know if he feels the same unless you do say something. If I never said anything to @Solidus we likely never would have gotten meowied.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
They are referring to courting. But honestly, you will never know if he feels the same unless you do say something. If I never said anything to @Solidus we likely never would have gotten meowied.

Yep, I don't pick up on "signals" or anything like that. It's not a guy thing to make moves, don't expect it.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hv been planing to tell him in a few weeks when He and I and My Cousin are hanging going bowling

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Build him a cake. A man can't resist a women who can make a nice cake.

From my experience this is true of all men except the ones I like. I'm a damn good baker but always end up with guys who don't like sweets.

As for the guy chasing the girl stuff, back in the day gender roles were very specific and a girl would be thought fast (or slutty) for asking a guy out. Some older people still say these things but it doesn't work that way at all in modern society. To be honest it didn't work that well back then either, but it's what was accepted so there were plenty of missed opportunities but I digress.

The fact remains that guys are just as nervous about this stuff as girls so you can't expect them to always be the ones to make the first move.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, My Plan on telling him NXT thursday has been moved to this Monday. Alot sooner than I Thought. Unfortunantly, Since My Mother spent 5 Grand on trying to get her Semi up and rumning and Fixed, I hv NO Money to be able to go hang out with them Monday. We may end up reschedualing our plan. :emoji_confused:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Faron has showed me 3 x's a Pic of his Niece. Once at his house couple weeks ago and Once Tonight. He just casually pulled his phone out of his pocket and just for no reason showed me. Lol. His niece is such an adorable baby! Bout over a yr old now
-
About this Thursday. We wont be getting together. I dnt hv any money to go out and hv fun with. We've reScheduled for a dif time later this month. I WILL Tell him once the three of us are together Bowling.You guys hv my Promise. I WILL let ya'll know something once that time comes around

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Last year I went to Chipotle for a few mths. Off and on . There's this guy who is a friend of Faron's. His names Brian. He's nice. But, a couple times he has paid for my Food. He'd say "Its on me" Thus I walked out with free lunches. :emoji_slight_smile: It surprised me that he did that and each time I would thank him. Why did he do that? Does that mean he Likes me? Or what? We've never hung out before but I was considering asking him if He'd ever want to hang out.... As Friends. Every time I walk in and he see's me his face lights up. Lol.. He knows that I like Faron. Today I was just in Chipotle and he brought me my food and said "Here ya go, Girlfriend!" I told him Thank U very much. *Smiles sheepishly* Haha

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OK...There is this one guy who works at a chipotle near me that used to pay for my lunches. At least 4-5 times I can remember. When He see's me walk in. He'll sometimes istantly Start making my lunch/dinner. I.E: Chipotle Bowl. Before I can hand the lady my cash, He'll say "Put it on my tab" or the cashier will say "Its already paid for" Does that mean he likes me? Why would he do that? He and the Guy I already like (Faron) are friends. Is it beacuse Im friends with Faron that be's offered to pay for MY Lunches? I honestly dnt know. And Im..beginning... to actually like this other guy. Not As Much as the first Guy, though.... Faron is a yr younger than me and This new guy is like 2- 3 yrs younger than me...

Status
Not open for further replies.