Heat between John Morrison and Trish Stratus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: Heat on Morrison and Melina Over Trish

Yeah makes perfect sense from that standpoint but from the standpoint of Melina or Trish well we all know who is gonna end up in that spot. They should pair them back together though and Trish can have her a nice solo run putting some of the divas over like she should.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I hope he didn't rub her wrong though if the report is true. It would have been interesting to also see what her original idea was that he nixed

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

When was this surprised mention though as I never read about it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

She mentioned it in a podcast with Diva Dirt during WM week. Said it would happen on the Raw after WM once her and Snooki's stuff was done as long as everyone liked her pitch.

Meltzer at least makes it seem like Morrison didn't want to do it with her. So hopefully they find a replacement or she goes on to do something by herself

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee

I hope for Morrison's sake this isn't true. Flat out silly move for someone in his position to get on the bad side of someone like Trish Stratus.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

More on it

There is backstage heat on both John Morrison and Melina, reports Pro Wrestling Torch. It centers around the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII, which saw Morrison repeatedly brush partner Trish Stratus off.

During their post-match celebration, Stratus hugged Snooki and went to hug Morrison, but he had already turned his back on her. Morrison then led Snooki to the corner of the ring and used the Jersey Shore star as a shield, to guard himself from Stratus.

The backstory behind Morrison's awkward body language is that either he or Melina, his girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot in the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina's spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was rude to her.

Behind the scenes, Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for their match at WrestleMania XXVII, and was said to be very difficult to work with. His outright refusal to comply with any of her suggestions reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat.

Many feel Morrison's unprofessional behavior will set back his standing in WWE since Stratus is highly regarded amongst company personnel.

While Morrison is considered a nice guy, he's not greatly respected amongst his peers. This dates back several years due to his real-life relationship with Melina. Particularly, he lost a lot of respect for allowing Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. The former WWE Champion made no qualms of being intimately involved with Melina in his 2007 autobiography, Batista Unleashed. He wrote:

"My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn't true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with her.

"Since then, as I've said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That's caused a bit of controversy, but I don't give a shit. She's my friend, and I love her very much."

Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 "shoot" interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London's Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is 'spineless' because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had been intimate with Melina.
JoMO = JoBitch it seems

Would also add this goes back to K-Dawg speaking about how Dave was a pimp and took John's woman according to Chavo and Rey in the past

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Good lord Morrison is a straight up bitch :lol: Pussy whipped by Melina wow. I'm gonna have to go back and look at that match now to see all that they were talking about as far as him brushing Trish off.

Reaction score

Proof as to why Melina is a real cunt, and she has been since 2005.

I really hope that she's part of the April spring clean up. Morrison is a fucktard for doing this.

Ruined a possible Trish/Lita moment. Fuck you Morrison

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Really a shame because of how hot Morrison was seeming to get with his in ring performances and seemed like he was on track to get a serious push. And now may have totally fucked that up cause he is pussy whipped by Melina.

Kylie

Reaction score

I just hurt my head with a massive facepalm after reading this thread. :(

I don't know who'd I'd rather kick up the ass first: Morrison for being that pussy whipped that he'd put any chance of a main event nudge in jeopardy in order to please his jealous girlfriend; or Melina for being that delusional in thinking that she was going to muscle her way into the match over Trish Stratus of all people.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Oh well, couldn't care less about either of the involved parties in all honesty. Not sure I totally believe this report either. Melina may be many things, but I just don't imagine her being stupid enough to expect she would have been involved in that Mania match in some shape or form considering she has no ties at all to the feud.

AF.

Reaction score

Morrison has just fucked himself majorly.

Kairi

Reaction score

damn morrison has no balls it seems

Black Sanchez

Reaction score

:lmao, I already felt Morrison was bitch-made when he returned to Melina after Batista was fucking her, but hearing that he allowed her to fuck other smurfs along with Dave in their relationship? Pussy-whipped to the max.

The fact that he put that shit over the paper and his career just makes him a dumbass.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett

Wow Morrison must have no self esteem if he was letting his gf fuck other people.

I expect to see Dolph win the feud now :D