Heat between John Morrison and Trish Stratus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Hottest Things Ever

Hope you enjoy...

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Slight slip.. and that's a prob why? lmfao

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Dave Meltzer is reporting that there is backstage heat on both Melina and John Morrison right now. Both felt that Trish took Melina’s spot at Wrestlemania and have been giving her the cold shoulder since her return. Morrison even turned down various ideas she had for the angle as well as matches. Many feel that this will hurt both Morrison and Melina since Trish is so highly regarded backstage.
All I can do is say lol @ Melina and JoMo if they thought she should be in Trish's place or he would turn down a prolonged story with her.

For those who don't know, Trish said she had a series of ideas and a surprise that she was going to pitch to Diva Dirt after WM and Meltzer said Morrison wasn't for doing it which is why the surprise that Trish was pushing this coming Monday didn't happen. The speculation was Lita since she was at Axxess and they have a movie coming out together or Kong's debut.

I will say that I'm more shocked at Morrison's involvement in the rumor than Melina's though since she usually has a heat report on her before she gets shipped to another brand

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Re: Heat on Morrison and Melina Over Trish

If true Morrison just thinking more about his relationship than his career. Why the fuck does Melina think she'd be in Trish's spot since.

1. Melina is heel.
2. They been planted seeds of Trish vs Laycool in some manor months ago.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Re: Heat on Morrison and Melina Over Trish

I guess she figures that people know that she is his girlfriend she has posted so on twitter in the past and that would make her a show in for the spot and money that went with it.