Hardest drug you've tried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
high five drugs are for losers and anyone who does them goes to hell!

41ecdd992286fa2be40c544fecc276d5.gif
Actually, most of the greatest musicians have been known to take drugs. Drugs, in my opinion, work in different ways for different people. And, I appreciate those who capitalize on the affects of drugs (in this case musicians).

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Damn, his nickname is exactly the same as his band name? Talk about unoriginal
He's from Canada, far too busy coming up with lyrics like "this is how you remind me (awkward pause) this is how you remind me" to come up with an original nickname.

Reactions: THG?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's from Canada, far too busy coming up with lyrics like "this is how you remind me (awkward pause) this is how you remind me" to come up with an original nickname.
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPHHHHHHHHHHHH
SOMETHIN SOMETHIN SOMETHIN MAKIN ME LAUGH
SOMETHING SOMETHN SOMETHIN
WHAT THE HELL IS ON JOEY'S HEAD/ ??

Reactions: Stopspot and seabs

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WE GOING OUT TONIGHT!
MACGUFFING IN A FIGHT!
ASDASKDNAKDNNNNNNNNKANS
BURN IT TO THE GROUND TONIGHT!

Reactions: Roi

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
high five drugs are for losers and anyone who does them goes to hell!

41ecdd992286fa2be40c544fecc276d5.gif
Just gonna throw my two cents in here, if you abuse drugs. Yes, you are a loser. No, you won't go to hell since..well...it doesn't exist. People who do it from time to time for the enjoyment, say musicians are fine with me. We got some of the best songs ever because of drugs! I am the Walrus, any song from Pink Floyd,etc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You're busted Mr Nickleback. We know who you are now.
I was going to post more lyrics but I honestly would have had to of used google so I don't see what the point would have be---

CUZ WE ALL JUST WANNE BE BIG ROCK STARS
WITH OUR SOMETHING SOMETHING BIG SCREEN CARS
AND I SOMETHING THANK GOD? IDK
PLAYBOY BUNNY
BLEACH BLONDE HAIR
HEY HEY HEY
I WANNA BE A ROCK STAR

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just gonna throw my two cents in here, if you abuse drugs. Yes, you are a loser. No, you won't go to hell since..well...it doesn't exist. People who do it from time to time for the enjoyment, say musicians are fine with me. We got some of the best songs ever because of drugs! I am the Walrus, any song from Pink Floyd,etc.
First off musicians probably abuse drugs more than anyone. Second off depends on the drug IMO. Third I pretty much agree if you use the word 'abuse'. I don't think anyone in this thread is talking about abusing drugs

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You're playing for the cheap likes now damn whore.
should be a thread. "D'Z tries to remember the words ot the chorus of your favorite Nickleback song"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAAH Nickleback. Anyone who likes Nickleback needs to be on drugs, bro
The music is generic and no good but we all know the songs

WELL THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US
I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE TO PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Just playing devils advocate but it will come across like i'm grilling you...

you say you aren't interested in doing if your life is fine without it.

well 1.) you make it seem like you think everyone uses drugs to escape a shitty life which is laughable. and 2.) It insinuates you will never try ANYTHING new so long as your life meets the low threshold for whatever constitutes 'fine'

obviously you aren't judging anyone and you have no problem with people using drugs for recreation, I get that much. We've established that.

I'm more interested in the next line 'for me personally, I'm not interested in trying it". The only reason I harp is because I see no way for you to reach that conclusion without the social conditioning (even subconsciously) or legal status is what truly prevents you from being more open minded.

"you make it seem like you think everyone uses drugs to escape a shitty life which is laughable". That would be an assumption on your part. I never said anything like that and I know that that's not true. People want to do drugs for many reasons and that's their business.

Sure, part of it might be social conditioning but a lot of it is about being able to control my own body. What reactions one person might get off of a substance might be totally different for me. Obviously some drugs are safer than others, but I have no way of knowing what's in these drugs once you purchase them, what it's going to do to my body, and how I'm going to feel during and after it. You can call me a 'control freak' if you want but that's how I feel.