Hardest drug you've tried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I meant blow down but bow down works too

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've had alcohol but I've never had any other drugs than that. I don't feel like I've missed out on anything from that.

Anyone who's never done shrooms is legitimately missing out on a life altering experience that will change your perspective on things in a positive way.

at least according to my own experiences and those of every I've ever known that's done mushrooms

Reactions: Swift and DK JAMES

Nick

Reaction score
yeah man shrooms 420 blaze

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yeah man shrooms 420 blaze
No, I'm being genuine, not just speaking from a stoner's point of view. Ever heard of the stoned ape theory?

I genuinely believe a psychedelic mushroom trip can be the most enlightening experience of a person's life

Reactions: Swift and the_hoff

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Anyone who's never done shrooms is legitimately missing out on a life altering experience that will change your perspective on things in a positive way.

at least according to my own experiences and those of every I've ever known that's done mushrooms
I never have tried shrooms, but always wanted to. Just never had the right people to do 'em with. From what others tell me you should have the right setting, mood, blah blah blah cause it can affect your trip

Nick

Reaction score
No, I'm being genuine, not just speaking from a stoner's point of view. Ever heard of the stoned ape theory?

I genuinely believe a psychedelic mushroom trip can be the most enlightening experience of a person's life
I wouldn't know, never come close to shrooms.

I know a lot of people that do shrooms and they're all complete idiots. So I don't know about that one

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, never come close to shrooms.

I know a lot of people that do shrooms and they're all complete idiots. So I don't know about that one
A lot of people who are idiots eat ice cream, wtf does that have to do with anything? Ice cream still kicks ass

Reactions: the_hoff

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com

I don't find the idea of doing substances appealing but to each his own.

Reactions: Roi

Nick

Reaction score
A lot of people who are idiots eat ice cream, wtf does that have to do with anything? Ice cream still kicks ass
Good point. still not sold on the whole shrooms = life changing thing

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't find the idea of doing substances appealing but to each his own.
Well sure, you've been conditioned all your life to 'drugs are bad mmmkay'

it takes getting over that stigma before you can do anything

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Good point. still not sold on the whole shrooms = life changing thing

They are a tool. If you take them with a bunch of idiots and listen to sum 41 it certainly won't do shit. It is all about the approach

Reactions: the_hoff