Hardest drug you've tried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
this thread is now about sum 41

had this cd in 5th grade:

Reactions: seabs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Think i still have the albums on my old mp3 player somewhere.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
holy shit they are canadian

and here I thought their only contribution to the world was J mf Biebs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's not about the stigma, I just don't have an interest in altering my frame of mind with drugs I don't understand. I can have a good time without them.
bleh, such a cop out line. As if people who use drugs are mindlessly wondering through life unable to have a good time until they score their fix

I can have a good time without a lot of things. I can have fun without concerts. I can have fun without comedy shows. I can have fun without trolling people on this board. I can have fun without drugs.

but it just so happens all of those things are some of the recreational activities used for fun.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah he was dating Avril at one point fair play I say.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think the lead singer was dating Avril Lavigne at one point, or is still. I dunno. She seems like a bitch
yea her music sucks and she's ugly. 0.2

always thought she was a lesbian honestly.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
yea her music sucks and she's ugly. 0.2

always thought she was a lesbian honestly.
Meh, who knows? She probably is a lesbian, just dating that guy from Sum 41 was a cover. Dumb lesbian. Speaking of lesbians, who wants to make some quick cash?

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
bleh, such a cop out line. As if people who use drugs are mindlessly wondering through life unable to have a good time until they score their fix

I can have a good time without a lot of things. I can have fun without concerts. I can have fun without comedy shows. I can have fun without trolling people on this board. I can have fun without drugs.

but it just so happens all of those things are some of the recreational activities used for fun.

What people choose to or choose not to do is up to them. If drugs is a part of their recreational activities then more power to them. I'm not judging anyone for their choices. For me personally, I'm not interested in trying it. It's not a 'cop out line' if it's just not something I'm interested in doing if my life is fine without it.

Reactions: THG? and F.R.I.E

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What people choose to or choose not to do is up to them. If drugs is a part of their recreational activities then more power to them. I'm not judging anyone for their choices. For me personally, I'm not interested in trying it. It's not a 'cop out line' if it's just not something I'm interested in doing if my life is fine without it.

Just playing devils advocate but it will come across like i'm grilling you...

you say you aren't interested in doing if your life is fine without it.

well 1.) you make it seem like you think everyone uses drugs to escape a shitty life which is laughable. and 2.) It insinuates you will never try ANYTHING new so long as your life meets the low threshold for whatever constitutes 'fine'

obviously you aren't judging anyone and you have no problem with people using drugs for recreation, I get that much. We've established that.

I'm more interested in the next line 'for me personally, I'm not interested in trying it". The only reason I harp is because I see no way for you to reach that conclusion without the social conditioning (even subconsciously) or legal status is what truly prevents you from being more open minded.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
You go, girl.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You go, girl.
high five drugs are for losers and anyone who does them goes to hell!

41ecdd992286fa2be40c544fecc276d5.gif

Reactions: Rogue