Hardest drug you've tried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I would never want to trip in that sort of environment.

I hate large groups of people at gatherings like that. Camping is a definite no. ANd hippies? fucking hippies? no. the desert? oh god that's like strike 6 because hippies is 4 strikes
So you're a no-go for the WWEF gathering? We don't have to camp. Everyone here can chip in for a hotel, rent a bunch of rooms, and trip out on a different drug for each different room. Like, trick or treating, with drugs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
dude you need to consult with me before you do any sort of drugs it sounds like. you are describing a way to have the worst trip ever

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
People who take hardcore drugs and think it makes them cool and edgy are deluded people who are addicted and making excuses to justify it.

Also can't stand it when people have taken a drug once, think they're really special because of it and use as an excuse to think they're better than other people. While I would avoid most drugs, I don't mind people smoking weed, seeing as many people in society drink and smoke, why not use weed?

Reactions: THG?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
what sort of enviornment do you recommend for shrooms?
Ideally an outdoor environment away from society. Last time me and my friends hit up some nature trails where nobody is around and it was perfect. You don't want to be outside near a bunch of people, noise, traffic, ect.

If you can't find a decent spot outside just your house with some laid back music is the best bet.

don't be one of the morons who wants to try shrooms for the first time and then go out and have some epic adventure.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ideally an outdoor environment away from society. Last time me and my friends hit up some nature trails where nobody is around and it was perfect. You don't want to be outside near a bunch of people, noise, traffic, ect.

If you can't find a decent spot outside just your house with some laid back music is the best bet.

don't be one of the morons who wants to try shrooms for the first time and then go out and have some epic adventure.
Nahhh, I don't even like being in a group of people when I'm high. Idk I just get all weirded out

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
People who take hardcore drugs and think it makes them cool and edgy are deluded people who are addicted and making excuses to justify it.

Do you hang out with a bunch of 5th grade meth addicts or what? I've never heard of anyone doing hardcore drugs to be cool or edgy.

Reactions: Swift

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how many students paid more attention in chemistry after that thing started. chem teachers must have been so sick of being called heisenberg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

d93a19864265cecaa23a272532f26e0f.jpg

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Late to the shrooms talk, but that was my next step. Been trying to hit those up for a while with friends, we think about how we're going to do it, and then the plans just die.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Late to the shrooms talk, but that was my next step. Been trying to hit those up for a while with friends, we think about how we're going to do it, and then the plans just die.
Get an aquarium, google how to do it best, and order from someplace trusted.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I tripped in a club once thought the urinals were waterfalls for about 20 mins. Was really strange!!