Hardest drug you've tried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I tripped in a club once thought the urinals were waterfalls for about 20 mins. Was really strange!!
Did you try to drink from the waterfall?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Did you try to drink from the waterfall?
Lol no just stared at them for ages and chatted nonsense to ppl explaining the beauty of them and about the trees and foliage around them. Was really intense.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Lol no just stared at them for ages and chatted nonsense to ppl explaining the beauty of them and about the trees and foliage around them. Was really intense.
Sounds like a good time. I was going to to ask if the trees were guys dicks, but I won't. Unless... nah. But yea, sounds like something I would do hahah.

Reactions: Cloud

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
SHUT THE FUCK UP, DOLPH'S. WILL YOU STOP LECTURING PEOPLE.

Nah but I agree a lot with what D'Z has to say. And lol @ "taking drugs to be edgy" Who in the fuck does that? HEY I THINK ILL SHOOT UP HEROIN AND SNORT METH SO PEOPLE WILL THINK IM COOL! MAYBE ILL GET ADDICTED AND BE SUPER COOL

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
SHUT THE FUCK UP, DOLPH'S. WILL YOU STOP LECTURING PEOPLE.

Nah but I agree a lot with what D'Z has to say. And lol @ "taking drugs to be edgy" Who in the fuck does that? HEY I THINK ILL SHOOT UP HEROIN AND SNORT METH SO PEOPLE WILL THINK IM COOL! MAYBE ILL GET ADDICTED AND BE SUPER COOL

Its like Bill HIcks says, nobody turns on the news and hears about someones awesome mushroom trip. You always hear about the bad side of drugs. For once I wanted to spread some truth that gasp sometimes drugs can be good

Reactions: Cloud

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cocaine, Ectasy, adderall, oxy contin, mushrooms, and pot. That's all i've done.

Not a big deal, didn't do it to be cool. Just did it to do it I guess.

EDIT: Did shrooms a few times. Loved it the first few times, but had one bad trip.

Cocaine is really fun, but the comedown kicks ass. Just don't be a crack head and go crazy.

Ectasy was hella fun for me, nothing bad came out of it. I stay hydrated

Adderall is just a beast, love it

Pot is pot fuck off

Oxy Contin put me on my ass, loved the feeling.

Never really had terrible things happen to me besides held at gun point during a drug deal.... for pot. Weird right, out of all the drugs

Reactions: THG? and DK JAMES

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Its like Bill HIcks says, nobody turns on the news and hears about someones awesome mushroom trip. You always hear about the bad side of drugs. For once I wanted to spread some truth that gasp sometimes drugs can be good
True story I used various things for years at gigs, raves and parties never did me any harm and made some great nights into Legendary nights.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This reminds me Human Traffic bloody awesome film was so what weekends were like for me at one point good times.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Want to try herbs witches would use back in the day, during the witchcraft days. Supposedly really powerful stuff and possibly nightmarish. Intrigued.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cocaine - Love it,
Weed - do not like,
Ecstasy - love it,
Salvia - Crap by itself, great after beers,
Codeine - tried once, ok,
Crack - tried once, nothing special.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
You kind of space out for like 30 seconds, i was having a conversation with a house which turned out to actually be my friends leg last time i had it, the real enjoyment comes from listening to music afterwards for me, its like every album you own becomes twice as good.

Reactions: the_hoff

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You kind of space out for like 30 seconds, i was having a conversation with a house which turned out to actually be my friends leg last time i had it, the real enjoyment comes from listening to music afterwards for me, its like every album you own becomes twice as good.
I can't seem to find any salvia around here. I guess the people here are no fun. Any fun drugs you can recommend?

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any salvia around here. I guess the people here are no fun. Any fun drugs you can recommend?
Where are you from?, Salvia is legal in the UK (last time i checked at least) you can buy it in the shops that sell smoking supplies like cigarette papers.

Try erowid.org for tips and recommendations on drugs, me personally I would recommend Ecstasy as a fun drug, as long as you know you are not getting dodgy tablets.