Guest hosts will continue into March

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Definitely no excited about Austin. Nor am I excited that guest hosts will continue. It was fun while it lasted, but enough is enough. Raw needs a real general manager.

No it wasn't tbh

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If they'll let DX get away with suck it, I'm sure they'll let Austin say ass. At worst they'll bleep it.

LKP

Get JBL as raw's gm and be over with the guest host stuff the night after WM26.

LKP

Nah miz can talk well he dont need jbl. Maybe JBL puts miz over more if hes a guest host?

MizMasta3000

Or he publicly praises his promo last week like he did over the net

MizMasta3000

Dude the Vince/Austin is still going to be gold no matter what

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I would like to see JBL used as Jack Swaggers mouthpiece to be honest. They could have him go for like a 2-3 week "Great American Invitational" where he scouts who he believes is gonna be the next big champion in the WWE. And of course, Swagger being the All American American, is a natural pick for the GREAT American chosen one, and thus JBL helps cover up that awful lisp of poor Swaggz.

biggs

Reaction score
I would like to see JBL used as Jack Swaggers mouthpiece to be honest.

That's actually what I've done on my create-a-story on SmackDown! 2010.

On the Austin front, so long as they don't have him completely bury some of the other fellas, I'm a-ok with it.

Toddy

Reaction score
It will probely be better than a lot of the Guest Hosts but not enough to get me to watch it.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
They'll work him into the Bret/Vince Storyline or at least he'll be involved in it as the main thing of the show