Guest hosts will continue into March

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

WWE quietly announced today on their website that WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin will guest-host the March 15 episode of WWE Raw, which is two weeks before WrestleMania 26.

The Mar. 15 episode will air from San Diego, Calif., which is about 125 miles away from where Austin lives in the Los Angeles area.

WWE featured Austin in video packages multiple times during tonight's WWE Raw episode to hint at Austin being a future guest host.

Austin was featured in historical video recaps of WrestleMania 14, which is when Austin won his first WWE Title, as part of the Shawn Michaels vs. Mike Tyson storyline that played out on tonight's Raw.

WWE also aired a Hall of Fame video package on Raw to promote ticket sales for the 2010 Hall of Fame. The video focused heavily on Austin being the "main event inductee" at last year's Hall of Fame ceremony in Austin's home state of Texas.

Well, at least we'll get Austin. It's hard to believe it has been almost an entire year since we saw him.

LKP

I cannot wait, austin as Gm on raw for one night would be awesome. Cena and orton will be the ones confronting him i bet.

MizMasta3000

AUSTINNNNNNNNNNNN. Hell Yeah fuck all these other guest host. Austin is going to rule ass. Wait...the WWE product is rated PG. Stone Cold Steve Austin isn't the tiny bit PG.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Let's see, will I watch RAW that week, I mean it is Stone Cold Steve Austin. The guy is pretty over-rated..... nope, wont watch.

LKP

Raw wasn't tat bad this week. But Tyson made it worse. Get me? lol

noumenon

How can you be happy about Austin, all this says to me is they're STILL going to be doing this shit after Mania.

MizMasta3000

Its the week before Mania. Maybe a GM will be announced @ Mania or the next night

Wrestling Station

After breaking Stalon's neck the other day during their movie shoot, I guess no more celebrity would even want to be near him.

Maybe Austin will be banned from using the Stunner when he comes to Raw, so that would make things more towards the category known as; ASS!

Great One

Pretty sure "ass" was censored on that Tyson clip last night. So.. this is gonna suck, badly. But good to see Austin.

Beer

Definitely no excited about Austin. Nor am I excited that guest hosts will continue. It was fun while it lasted, but enough is enough. Raw needs a real general manager.

LKP

Rock should interrupt stone cold and say one more time one more time stone cold.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Austin 3:16 says, I just whupped your butt!

If ya wanna see Stone Cold whup Randy Ortons butt, give me a Yes Sir!