GTA V News & Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I was part of the minority that hated GTA IV but I might get on this. Seeing commercials now it's got me pumped.

Same here, but there's always multiplayer to fall back on if the story is shit

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk 4

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I guess I am in the minority that hasn't like anything GTA related. Not sure why considering I like everygame rockstar has done but this series

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

Castiel

Reaction score
Same here, but there's always multiplayer to fall back on if the story is shit

I did end up playing my friends GTA online with some guys I know and that was extremely fun. So hoping to get in on that with all of them this year. Fuck Niko though.

I guess I am in the minority that hasn't like anything GTA related. Not sure why considering I like everygame rockstar has done but this series

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4

As long as your a Red Dead fan!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The scale of this game is absurd, sweet jebus

Castiel

Reaction score
Guessing you have it then? Lol, only another day for me! This wait has been absolute torture since it's sitting in the store paid for but like an hour away...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I have. Had a solid day playing it tuesday and it's an impressive piece of work. A lot of the new mechanics work real well, which i think was the problem a lot of people had with 4

Online is just gonna be ridiculous though. Annoyingly, i have this thing called work that's stopping me from playing more.

Castiel

Reaction score
Damn that whole work thing! Conveniently my life is pretty much on hold right now so this will fit right into my never ending free time! I'll go on the job hunt when I get bored of it. :lol:

Good to hear you're enjoying it so far!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
K1989dAVE

Anyone wants to wreck shit online, hit me up

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
'Substantial' GTA 5 Story DLC Coming in 2014
Heists coming to GTA Online in 2014, too.
by Mitch Dyer DECEMBER 9, 2013

Rockstar Games has revealed that Grand Theft Auto V's first story-centric add-on will arrive in 2014, and stars the original cast of Michael, Trevor, and Franklin.

On Rockstar's Newsire, the developer said, "we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas."

Additionally, Rockstar detailed the future of its online multiplayer. A bigger update hits this week, with deathmatch and the race creator beta rolling out. Later in the month, we'll see four Capture mode variants -- Raid, Contend, Hold, and GTA -- which Rockstar will detail soon. Finally, on the subject of online heist missions, the developer wrote, "Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year."

IGN

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I haven't completed the main storyline yet but I might get the DLC if I have by then.