Grim Plays SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Following the shocking attack on Vince McMahon on RAW, Scott Anderson was going to be taught a lesson. Vince threw him to the wolves... the big dogs. After intentionally getting DQ'd in a handicap match against Kurt Angle and Edge, they laid the SmackethDown upon the rookie upstart, nobody there to save him. However, Scott Anderson would go on to have one of the biggest upset victories in wrestling history when he defeated Kurt Angle with a handful of tights (with Vince as special guest referee... Taker was watching on, methinks). However, the story heated up even more; at SummerSlam, it would be Scott Anderson, Test, and Chris Benoit vs. The Rock, Kurt Angle, and Edge in the main event... nothing on the line but Scott Anderson's job. It was Benoit who pulled through for his team, tapping out Edge to cap off the night. But some enemies have returned from older times... from HEAT... and from King of The Ring...

Interesting Character Notes:

Feuds:
We're feuding right now with Vince McMahon, Kurt Angle, Edge, The Rock, Rikishi, and even Eddie Guerrero (who finally returned from "injury" to seek revenge for the KOTR finals).

Allies: Well, for the most part, Ric Flair is our ally behind the scenes, but Test pulled through garnering the biggest win of his career (in a time loop... in a video game... poor, poor Test). Undertaker is still our ally but off doing other stuff; we also have Benoit and Kane as semi-allies, as Benoit won the SummerSlam match for us, and Kane tagged with Scott for a match.

Championship Contention: Anderson did not defend the Hardcore Championship this episode.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

The Rivalry between Ric Flair and Vince McMahon heats up. Stephanie McMahon makes her return; and Scott Anderson looks to recruit for Flair... but he went and threw that all away. He joined Jazz on SmackDown, betraying Test, Undertaker, and everyone who was his ally. What will happen now that Anderson betrayed RAW?

Feuds:
Anderson betrayed everyone and is now feuding with Test, Booker T, William Regal, and Rhyno. Ric Flair is too busy fighting Vince to realize it.

Allies: It's only Jazz now; Jazz is legit my only ally in this festering place.

Championship Contention: Scott Anderson's record Hardcore Championship reign is over. At No Mercy he lost the championship to Christian, marking Scott Anderson's reign at 155 consecutive days. He is officially the longest reigning Hardcore Champion in history.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I guess Jazz is an improvement over Maven

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I guess Jazz is an improvement over Maven
She punched me in the face a month earlier. So apply any Freudian logic there.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Survivor Series is coming and the stakes are never higher, as Vince McMahon and Ric Flair vie for sole ownership of the WWE. Scott Anderson and Brock Lesnar become the worst rivals imaginable, both of them involved in one of the greatest "I Quit" Matches ever at Rebellion, and a surprise victory against the Undertaker in the works for Scott. However, going up against an all-star Survivor Series RAW team of Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, and Lesnar... can Anderson pull through for SmackDown! and lead his team to victory?

Feuds:
Brock Lesnar is the big one, but I'm also feuding with Christian still, Undertaker, Steve Austin, and Chris Jericho at the moment, as well as Ric Flair.

Allies: Vince McMahon and Stephanie are my biggest benefactors, but Kurt Angle and The Rock are my allies as well. William Regal reluctantly helps me.

Championship Contention: Scott Anderson is at a weird point where he is too big for the midcard titles, but not big enough to challenge for the Undisputed Title. As such, he's still involved in big storylines regardless.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I feel like I'd be a huge mark for Scott if he was real and came up around this time mostly for the moveset

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I feel like I'd be a huge mark for Scott if he was real and came up around this time mostly for the moveset
He'd be in everyone's Boy Stable.