"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I wish for a vig to kill me

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I was vengeful in the scream game that happened before this one, if you want to compare plays.

if I was vengeful I’ll probably shot a consensus read.
Pretty sure I read you say that twice this game about piling on votes maybe I am wrong and I just read twice now but to me it's almost like please lynch me so I can pull someone with me.

Yeah that's a game I started and had to leave due to work obligations. I don't have the best job sometimes as I get called in alot.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
5 minutes or 5 days your first response was I normally would, but…
So you claim being inactive so you succeed in killing me I flip town, then you just show up once in a while and hope for the best?
What are you talking about?

Ive been as active as I can be bro. I cant do this WHEN I AM AT WORK. Which, outside of sleep is the only time I havent been posting.

And my I normally would ...post was in regards to you askng if Id agree that me using the "Why wouldnt I ask scum mates for help?" was a bad play

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Pretty sure I read you say that twice this game about piling on votes maybe I am wrong and I just read twice now but to me it's almost like please lynch me so I can pull someone with me.

Yeah that's a game I started and had to leave due to work obligations. I don't have the best job sometimes as I get called in alot.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Although that’s the play, today with the duel is dumb to use vengeful today.

Honestly is just that I lost my love for mafia and Im not enjoying this game, flavor is lovely. And I met lovely people in this community and Im planning to stay in my Kpop Thread, but mafia is not for me anymore.

Im legit trying, but Im not enjoying myself. Im VT so if someone is doomed better be me than a pr.
And truthfully you can look at a lot of players after I flip town imo.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And before you say just sub out, I don’t, if I commit I commit.

i just will be low effort

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And before you say you are not low effort, yes I am.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Like I don’t get why people think is so weird that someone can interact with different people different ways.

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Youve burned yourself out, mate.

Playing at this pace is ridiculous. The game needs to slow down

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
What are you talking about?

Ive been as active as I can be bro. I cant do this WHEN I AM AT WORK. Which, outside of sleep is the only time I havent been posting.

And my I normally would ...post was in regards to you askng if Id agree that me using the "Why wouldnt I ask scum mates for help?" was a bad play
Then it was a misunderstanding of your words, I apologize for that.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
But I regress
I think SA using the I target Switch but my role is weak and won’t discuss it, is a cover and more than half of their post today have been backs and forths with no actual reads other that feeling attacked that I get, but SA is no saint.

you could say the same about me, but at least I gave other reads and discussed other things happening in thread. Whether you like my response or not, they are there.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Holt I don’t agree with your Poyser read and I feel he is town regardless. I don’t see it as opportunistic since I was the one that brought up your read list. So if it comes to people thinking we are wolves flip me first.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Lethal I didn’t like their night and overreacting for people not reading their wagon case was extra, but i liked them today but the fact no one even cared they got no results makes me think is a bad look, because I would expect mafia to exploit that to push them.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Stalker is clearly behind or not reading but I don’t see the tweet is town as bold mafia, I think they are town that needs to catch up.