"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Crazy to think you have nothing to say about me, Ace Marvel, or Red Dragon, considering we're among the top posters of this game.
I was asked for the top town and scum reads.

Jeff I am always leary of after getting burned by him on a reentry game on Lylo and my being able to read him sucked and I cost us game. He has been a little more aggro since coming back but I feel has has mellowed out since then.

Pretty sure I just responded to Jeff about this because I am trying to see what he see as he seems frustrated with you and I am trying to see if it's t/t or s/t because I have gotten overly frustrated as town and scum in games because of what I have read I lean more neutral on you atm.

AM I am leaning more scum but it could be because I have struggled to grasp him. Like I said to Jeff I felt he seemed trolly at times and the Yay I have caught up I don't get. Not sure I am liking his pile more votes on me that he has been saying lately almost like he is vengeful. Then stating he will rep back in. Is odd to me.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
And more than 5 players have notice your refusal to play and do reads, and you are not doing anything about it. Had to ask you twice for reads.

so instead of “lecturing me” worry about you because even with your claim you are still top wagon.
I wasnt even referring to you...

And refusal to play? Im hardly inactive.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
People are saying OMG SA had such a wide wolf and town game, they are so good.
So is not saying lost lamb for asking names, I’ve done that all game. Is your over actitude of acting lost and then do an omega play like a pro. (According to you)

and NAI stuff according to you.
Go read that conversation between me and Ekko again. I misread what he said and thought he was asking where you and I were TOGETHER in the scum chat, not where I was at with you as a read. Go look at my responses and tell me if it look like Ekko and I were having the same conversation. I thought he made a joke about is being Wolves together, this my lax responses.

When did I say I make omega plays? Like what? And no matter how good a player is, when other players use old usernames to refer to players, there's going to be some confusion. I think I was confused about usernames and maybe some terminology and for some reason you called me a lost lamb.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He JUST subbed into the game so important piece of context there.

But when he was there, he wuestioned me, as he should, and then began looking inyo this SA/RD thing which is hobestly the biggest thread I believe we have, without more info into who killed Smark.
Magic hasn't subbed in. Haza just did.

Magic has been here since the beginning he is Showtime.

Haza is RDK.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Marvel burying Sister here
Is not like Im trying, no one has given any read of me other than “you are aggressive”

Like is sad Holt is wasting a whole day trying to vote me just to fail, and if he succeeds will flip a VT, that so far I think Im the only one in the game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I swear Marvel and RDv2 have to be scum because the way they're attempting to assassinate my character is pretty wild. Even if you think I'm scum, which is fine, you are trying pretty hard to say things about me that have not been true.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
He JUST subbed into the game so important piece of context there.

But when he was there, he wuestioned me, as he should, and then began looking inyo this SA/RD thing which is hobestly the biggest thread I believe we have, without more info into who killed Smark.
Uh Magic has been playing the whole game.

Unless you’ve confused who Magic is?

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
And more than 5 players have notice your refusal to play and do reads, and you are not doing anything about it. Had to ask you twice for reads.

so instead of “lecturing me” worry about you because even with your claim you are still top wagon.
And you asked me twice within 5 minutes. Sorry I had to let the fucking dog out, mate.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I was asked for the top town and scum reads.

Jeff I am always leary of after getting burned by him on a reentry game on Lylo and my being able to read him sucked and I cost us game. He has been a little more aggro since coming back but I feel has has mellowed out since then.

Pretty sure I just responded to Jeff about this because I am trying to see what he see as he seems frustrated with you and I am trying to see if it's t/t or s/t because I have gotten overly frustrated as town and scum in games because of what I have read I lean more neutral on you atm.

AM I am leaning more scum but it could be because I have struggled to grasp him. Like I said to Jeff I felt he seemed trolly at times and the Yay I have caught up I don't get. Not sure I am liking his pile more votes on me that he has been saying lately almost like he is vengeful. Then stating he will rep back in. Is odd to me.

I was vengeful in the scream game that happened before this one, if you want to compare plays.

if I was vengeful I’ll probably shot a consensus read.

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
I thought magic was RDK?
And didnt he just sub in like...today? Or was he just inactive and I assumed that?

I swear he said earlier that he subbed in.

Either way, his number of posts makes no difference in my thpughts on him.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I swear Marvel and RDv2 have to be scum because the way they're attempting to assassinate my character is pretty wild. Even if you think I'm scum, which is fine, you are trying pretty hard to say things about me that have not been true.
That is the weakest read someone can give, they suss me they mafia together.

in a 20+ player game do you honestly think so high of yourself that two mafia will do this to get rid of you after claiming a weak role?

you don’t have thread control, people are not using your reads for pushes, you are not in most people radar at the moment.

you are the one attacking my character while playing victim.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
And didnt he just sub in like...today? Or was he just inactive and I assumed that?

I swear he said earlier that he subbed in.

Either way, his number of posts makes no difference in my thpughts on him.
Yes he subbed in I believe it was during the night phase right before the night ended.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And you asked me twice within 5 minutes. Sorry I had to let the fucking dog out, mate.
5 minutes or 5 days your first response was I normally would, but…
So you claim being inactive so you succeed in killing me I flip town, then you just show up once in a while and hope for the best?