"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Are you serious?
I explained my vote.

maybe you were to busy being mad at RD to even notice.

Do you even realized that I was the first to vote you? That because of that vote RD gave you a shot to clear yourself and you went ballistic??

that you continue an argument that RD asked you multiple times to stop? Are you the type of person that think that is their way or no way?

you been so centered around you that you ignore others to the point even Ekko started sussing you.

go read my iso like you said you would and tell me you didn’t find why I voted you.
You voted me because I what, didn't vote for Tweet? Because I visited Smark?

This is very disgenuine. RD was asking me things while I clearly said I was on the road. He amped up his language towards me, not the other way around. When I finally got home and was ready to talk, he played hard ball and decided he wasn't up for it anymore. When have I ever gone ballistic in this thread?

I didn't even get a chance to defend myself because I was on the road. This is just a blatant smear campaign by you now.

How have I been centered around myself? RD came at me and I responded.

Where did I say I was going to ISO you? You are a top poster and that's a shit ton of effort.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Marvel, you called me useless this game, when I've said you seem like a good player and could be a tricky Wolf.

RD told me to take a tampon out of my ass while I've tried to get him to tell me what he needs me to answer and communicate to him.

There's no way that you two just happen to be the only ones being rude in my direction, no? Just a coincidence?
I said lost lamb and naive acting and even said you were better than that.

you even respond that’s something I can work with. You even apologized, why do that if you didn’t feel you did something.

Acting like the world is against you, does not work with me.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I said lost lamb and naive acting and even said you were better than that.

you even respond that’s something I can work with. You even apologized, why do that if you didn’t feel you did something.

Acting like the world is against you, does not work with me.
You said I was a lost lamb because I was asking who player's current names were.

I apologized to RD if he thought I was being rude or disrespectful, which I wasn't. It wasn't my intention to upset or hurt him, and if I had unintentionally did, I apologized.

Where am I acting like that? You and RD have come at me for some fairly NAI stuff and all I have done is respond to you guys in a calm and appropriate fashion. Have both of you done that to me?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
RD and Marvel have participated in some very wild gaslighting of me, though. I feel like I'm not even defending myself against my actual play anymore.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Having the information is one thing.

How you use it is another.

3 Town Reads

1)Ekko - seems like hes genuinely trying to put things together

2)Magic - Focusing on the right things, imo.

3) Baldrick - I was waivering on him. But him throwing up his hands and putting out the duel is a town Baldy move. Mafia Baldy is a stubborn Baldy.

4) Banks - Feel he'd have been cpuntered if he lied about a cop claim.

Im feeling better about you, Ace, but not enough to say you are town

3 Mafia reads

1) SA - Between him and Red, I think he continued to start up an argument that just needs to end. There are bigger issues to resolve right now. Such as how did Smark die.

2) Tweet - Not sure I buy him being VT at all. I may have missed something but was it explained why Man saw him last night?

3) Old Jay - Hes badically doing what Banks said Wang was doing. Comng in and making weird defenses of me and then talking anout those he played with on WC, then npt really discussing anypne else putside of arguing with Ekko about time.

4) Poyser - Fully admit I may just be jaded here. The aggro way he went st me earlier then disappeared after my claim has me worried. Could totally be wrong here and I admit that.
Yeah see I really don’t like that Magic read for town. He barely has 20 posts and I’m struggling to see how he’s in any way ‘focused on the right things.’ If I didn’t know any better I’d say you’ve tried to paint a team mate of yours as town to look better once you flip scum. Your stock is very low atm.
@Lethal Banks can you check me tonight?
You can’t be roleblocked protected again. Unless you can target the same person in a row. Idk if thats a thing
It’s pretty common that we can target the same person consecutively if we’d like to. Scum gonna be stuck between shooting me or Mando lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ace Marvel, I do need to sleep tonight, though. I hope you have an enjoyable rest of your evening and take care of yourself. We'll chat tomorrow.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
People thinking I don’t read, I have almost perfect memory.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Marvel burying Sister here

Reactions: CraigPelton

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Yeah see I really don’t like that Magic read for town. He barely has 20 posts and I’m struggling to see how he’s in any way ‘focused on the right things.’ If I didn’t know any better I’d say you’ve tried to paint a team mate of yours as town to look better once you flip scum. Your stock is very low atm.

It’s pretty common that we can target the same person consecutively if we’d like to. Scum gonna be stuck between shooting me or Mando lol
He JUST subbed into the game so important piece of context there.

But when he was there, he wuestioned me, as he should, and then began looking inyo this SA/RD thing which is hobestly the biggest thread I believe we have, without more info into who killed Smark.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You said I was a lost lamb because I was asking who player's current names were.

I apologized to RD if he thought I was being rude or disrespectful, which I wasn't. It wasn't my intention to upset or hurt him, and if I had unintentionally did, I apologized.

Where am I acting like that? You and RD have come at me for some fairly NAI stuff and all I have done is respond to you guys in a calm and appropriate fashion. Have both of you done that to me?
People are saying OMG SA had such a wide wolf and town game, they are so good.
So is not saying lost lamb for asking names, I’ve done that all game. Is your over actitude of acting lost and then do an omega play like a pro. (According to you)

and NAI stuff according to you.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Dude, like 4 people have noticed your aggression now.

At what point do you stop and think "Well, maybe it did come off thst way?"
And more than 5 players have notice your refusal to play and do reads, and you are not doing anything about it. Had to ask you twice for reads.

so instead of “lecturing me” worry about you because even with your claim you are still top wagon.