"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This rubbed me the wrong way, actually this poster in general has been rubbing me the wrong way. Need to iso this slot
Do that and get back to us. I haven't liked his game much.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Vote Ace Marvel
Can you campaign for this my birthday is coming and I would like to be dead.

if you are just gonna vote and do nothing about it, that’s just another bad play on your part.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ive been scum reading him all game. This whole thing between Red and SA feels terribly forced, but if you put a gun to my head, Im thinking SA seems far more sus. This anger seems totally manufactured on his end. RD, while being needlessly antagonistic, hss at least tried to focus elsewhere and stop this ridiculousness.
I mean, I don't know how you can read our interaction and say I'm angry? I feel like I've been fairly calm in my responses with RD.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You can’t be roleblocked protected again. Unless you can target the same person in a row. Idk if thats a thing

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Can you campaign for this my birthday is coming and I would like to be dead.

if you are just gonna vote and do nothing about it, that’s just another bad play on your part.
I mean, I've literally been talking about you all game? Where's your case against me? Or did you just drop a vote on me because RD was?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I mean, I don't know how you can read our interaction and say I'm angry? I feel like I've been fairly calm in my responses with RD.
So what you are saying is you can trash other people game, but when others do to you, you are defensive and say they are wrong.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Top town reads.

Man- obvious reasons he is town. Was cleared by Jeff version 1. Watcher role

Ekko- I believe he has been actively trying to solve the game and seemed to mellow put some since he was wrong on Jeff. Hasn't seemed to tunnel as much as he was either but feels like he is trying to solve the game.

Poyser- I have had a town lean on the whole game due to questions and answers he has had with others. Was wrong on Jeff iirc and has been on tweet who claimed VT but somehow visited you along with 2 others.

I have leaned you town as well as I don't believe I have played a game with you as scum and think your reactions at times were based upon frustrations for what you felt you was reading and not getting answers for. I also believe I have seen you argue with players before and it seems the same emotions are were shown in what I have just read.

Top scum reads.

Tweet- mainly because he has claimed VT and was seen visiting you. Thought his day 1 was fine but he did get upset with ekko and then seemed to just give up.

Baldy- I don't like his defeatist attitude atm and trying to see if it's real or if he is playing it off. Stated he wouldn't follow what we said and wouldn't duel because we said he should then he did anyways and chose tweet.

T-pein- only because I can't follow his logic mainly. Don't think he has read the thread and has just voted. It maybe because that's his play style but it feels he is just taking things when he pops in. I find it weird.

I do think I need to read through again because I feel like I may have issued a few things.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Crazy to think you have nothing to say about me, Ace Marvel, or Red Dragon, considering we're among the top posters of this game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So what you are saying is you can trash other people game, but when others do to you, you are defensive and say they are wrong.
Literally what? When have I trashed anyone's game? Where have I been defensive about others trashing my game? What is this narrative even?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I mean, I've literally been talking about you all game? Where's your case against me? Or did you just drop a vote on me because RD was?
Are you serious?
I explained my vote.

maybe you were to busy being mad at RD to even notice.

Do you even realized that I was the first to vote you? That because of that vote RD gave you a shot to clear yourself and you went ballistic??

that you continue an argument that RD asked you multiple times to stop? Are you the type of person that think that is their way or no way?

you been so centered around you that you ignore others to the point even Ekko started sussing you.

go read my iso like you said you would and tell me you didn’t find why I voted you.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Marvel, you called me useless this game, when I've said you seem like a good player and could be a tricky Wolf.

RD told me to take a tampon out of my ass while I've tried to get him to tell me what he needs me to answer and communicate to him.

There's no way that you two just happen to be the only ones being rude in my direction, no? Just a coincidence?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And if you try to pull the same stunt you did with RD I’ll just ignore you.

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Dude, like 4 people have noticed your aggression now.

At what point do you stop and think "Well, maybe it did come off thst way?"