"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mafia partners that I couldve asked questions to, to keep me straight on who is who, and how they usually play.

Do you honestly think I would be THAT confused earlier if I resouraces to talk to?
Depends on the theoritical partners n sadly idk u well. But yeah obviously teams help. Id say they arent an automatic failsafe however

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
I would think most here wouldve been a more valuable resource than nothing.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Holt

Using the team would help me, is a bad defense.
You could just posted by yourself, they were not around, at the time it sounded good. One said put Ace as town (talking about me) you put it in the 0 poster.

i can think of many of this what ifs.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
@Wangman Page top 3 scum reads and top 3 town reads please
Top town reads.

Man- obvious reasons he is town. Was cleared by Jeff version 1. Watcher role

Ekko- I believe he has been actively trying to solve the game and seemed to mellow put some since he was wrong on Jeff. Hasn't seemed to tunnel as much as he was either but feels like he is trying to solve the game.

Poyser- I have had a town lean on the whole game due to questions and answers he has had with others. Was wrong on Jeff iirc and has been on tweet who claimed VT but somehow visited you along with 2 others.

I have leaned you town as well as I don't believe I have played a game with you as scum and think your reactions at times were based upon frustrations for what you felt you was reading and not getting answers for. I also believe I have seen you argue with players before and it seems the same emotions are were shown in what I have just read.

Top scum reads.

Tweet- mainly because he has claimed VT and was seen visiting you. Thought his day 1 was fine but he did get upset with ekko and then seemed to just give up.

Baldy- I don't like his defeatist attitude atm and trying to see if it's real or if he is playing it off. Stated he wouldn't follow what we said and wouldn't duel because we said he should then he did anyways and chose tweet.

T-pein- only because I can't follow his logic mainly. Don't think he has read the thread and has just voted. It maybe because that's his play style but it feels he is just taking things when he pops in. I find it weird.

I do think I need to read through again because I feel like I may have issued a few things.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Holt can you do an updated read list, now that you are not confused?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Holt did u have thoughts on marvel?

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Holt

Using the team would help me, is a bad defense.
You could just posted by yourself, they were not around, at the time it sounded good. One said put Ace as town (talking about me) you put it in the 0 poster.

i can think of many of this what ifs.
Normally, Id agree. But me being a new player, Id be asking my mates about peoples play styles or whos who the entire game. I completely get that you cant fully believe that. But as mafia, Im the kind of guy thqt uses every resource svsilable

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
In honor of October 3rd RD:

F126C9E1-C9A0-4B6E-90A5-35B017D5E6DD.gif

• Love
Reactions: Lethal

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Normally, Id agree. But me being a new player, Id be asking my mates about peoples play styles or whos who the entire game. I completely get that you cant fully believe that. But as mafia, Im the kind of guy thqt uses every resource svsilable
Can you make 3 town, 3 scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Would u not agree in the counter point that knowing too much may make u look bad n accused of coaching? Playing up ignorance is a tactic too. Just to be devils advocate

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I feel they are (sa) continuing the argument in bad faith at this point. I also feel im now too close to the situation to figure out if they town mad or scummy.

Ace marvel pinging me too but: i dont think sa n marvel are ever on the same team. Sa saw same stuff i did w marvel n called it out. Leads me to believe they cant be s/s
I haven't really read SA as overly aggressive with his questions and responses although some have felt that way. Just trying to understand his confusion on things in the game.

AM to me has seemed trolly at times with some players and others has seemed pretty calm with. I know Poyser said earlier that is his play style from the game he played with him so it's hard to understand.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Would u not agree in the counter point that knowing too much may make u look bad n accused of coaching? Playing up ignorance is a tactic too. Just to be devils advocate
Having the information is one thing.

How you use it is another.

3 Town Reads

1)Ekko - seems like hes genuinely trying to put things together

2)Magic - Focusing on the right things, imo.

3) Baldrick - I was waivering on him. But him throwing up his hands and putting out the duel is a town Baldy move. Mafia Baldy is a stubborn Baldy.

4) Banks - Feel he'd have been cpuntered if he lied about a cop claim.

Im feeling better about you, Ace, but not enough to say you are town

3 Mafia reads

1) SA - Between him and Red, I think he continued to start up an argument that just needs to end. There are bigger issues to resolve right now. Such as how did Smark die.

2) Tweet - Not sure I buy him being VT at all. I may have missed something but was it explained why Man saw him last night?

3) Old Jay - Hes badically doing what Banks said Wang was doing. Comng in and making weird defenses of me and then talking anout those he played with on WC, then npt really discussing anypne else putside of arguing with Ekko about time.

4) Poyser - Fully admit I may just be jaded here. The aggro way he went st me earlier then disappeared after my claim has me worried. Could totally be wrong here and I admit that.

Reactions: Ace Marvel