General TV Show Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Yea Switch East Bound and Down had a really solid debut, took it back to the level of laughs they had back in season one.

Speaking of shows that suck now, How I Met Your Mother just went down hill and fast. Can hardly watch some of the episodes this season and this used to be one of the better comedies on TV, even Barney can't save what they've been doing.

Ben

Reaction score
Finally getting around to watching Game of Thrones. 4 episodes in and got to say I love the show so far should be able to finish up before the new season starts.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Just saw the last ep of The Walking Dead...My favorite part of the episode was the end where you saw the skidmarks all over the road and then Rick was throwing the guy back into the trunk at the top of hill. I thought that was fantastic.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
They finally released Parks and Recreation Season 3 here so I have picked it up on DVD and will finally be able to get another fix of this show.

Does anyone else on here watch Hu$tle? It is a British show about a group of con artists, one of my favourite shows and I just picked up the seventh season. The only bad thing about the show is there are only six episodes per season but they are top quality.

Shaun

Reaction score
Anyone see the new episode of Two and a Half Men, personally I think it's the best episode since Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Did anyone know the season premiere was on this week for South Park?

Funny ep on the subject of a age old argument between men and women.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't watch too much television, but I always find time to watch Family Guy and every other Seth MacFarlane show. Simpsons, those kind of cartoons, and Big Bang Theory. Quite possibly the greatest show evar!

Ben

Reaction score
Deadliest Catch comes back on Tuesday in the US with a new season. Easily the best reality based show on TV, and even though the premise is really simple it's somehow has managed to stay fresh for the past 7 seasons.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Just seen this to preview Leonard Nimoy's appearance on The Big Bang Theory (it's only going to be a voice over job)

544666849.jpg

He's on tomorrow night

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Finally! I can't wait. I'm a big fan of TBBT and Sheldon Cooper in particular. Hilarious show.

Andy

Reaction score
Just seen this to preview Leonard Nimoy's appearance on The Big Bang Theory (it's only going to be a voice over job)

544666849.jpg

He's on tomorrow night

That's a hilarious show, but what the hell? I thought he retired from acting. lol.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Deadliest Catch comes back on Tuesday in the US with a new season. Easily the best reality based show on TV, and even though the premise is really simple it's somehow has managed to stay fresh for the past 7 seasons.

Very happy to see this back for another season. Massive fan of the show and I have all the seasons on DVD. Hope that all the main boats are in this new season again.

Was glad to read that Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters and Storm Chasers are all returning as well.

He's on tomorrow night

Surprised that it has taken them this long to get him on the show. Great choice of a guest star for the show.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I watched that The Big Bang Theory episode yesterday. The segments involving Nimoy' doing the voiceover for the figures and Sheldons dreams was hilarious.