General TV Show Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Thought this would be a good idea to get this part of the section jumping a bit, see if it will work.

Basically just use this thread to discuss any TV series currently on the air, if it has it's own thread in the section below use that, if not discuss it here. Anything that's a huge spoiler put in spoiler tags

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I am looking forward to when Dexter season 7, Avengers season 2 and Ultimate Spiderman appear obviously itll be about October before Dexter is out but the others on the other hand should be out in the next month or so.

Ben

Reaction score
Been watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, absolutely love it so far. Next on the list of shows to get caught up with are Sons Of Anarchy and Mad Men

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm a big Dexter fan as I've stated in other threads, I absolutely love the show and have loved all seasons. I own Seasons 1-5 on DVD and will probably purchase Season 6 when it comes out.

I can't wait for Season 7 and it's going to be one of their best seasons to date since Season 4 which was my most favorite season, I think Season 5 and Season 6 were just filler seasons for the bigger season which is 7.

I was glad when Michael C. Hall and Showtime finally negotiated a contract deal for 2 more seasons, although I would of hoped for more and hopefully there will be more seasons after Season 8. I never want it to end!

Tooey

Reaction score
Been watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, absolutely love it so far. Next on the list of shows to get caught up with are Sons Of Anarchy and Mad Men

Breaking Bad is my favorite non-comedy televison show. Fucking brilliant all around.

Anyone here been watching "Angry Boys" at all?

Killswitch

Reaction score
Mad Men has an actual return date and everything

5168395049_ee7a226166_o_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Although in many ways Mad Men never really left us, in another, more accurate way, Mad Men left us in 2010, its absence filled by agonizingly prolonged contract negotiations, hypothetical discussions of farting senior citizens, The Playboy Club, and other things that weren’t nearly as sexy. But as foretold approximately a year ago, the show finally plans to sashay its way back onto AMC in March, and now Jon Hamm has updated that return to the more concrete date of March 25, which will see the fifth season debut with, as previously reported, Hamm himself in the director’s chair. Hamm broke the news during Doug Benson’s “Doug Loves Movies” podcast, where Hamm had yet another strong showing in the Leonard Maltin Game, once again proving that an impressive breadth of film knowledge and being devastatingly handsome are not mutually exclusive. Thanks for picking up our slack.

I sort of remember this show.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Anyone here been watching "Angry Boys" at all?

Yeah, like last year as it aired in Australia months before any other country. It started getting boring to me closer to the end of the season.

Deuce

Reaction score
I am a huge Big Bang Theory most of all, the comedy in that show is just fantastic! Who else here is a fan of Big Bang Theory?

Ben

Reaction score
Hook on the show Storage Wars, think it might be a rigged show, but it's interesting.

East Bound and Down comes back for it's final season next month, which I'm looking forward to, prob the only reason I still have HBO

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
You ever watch Auction Hunters on Spike? kind of the same thing as Storage Wars, both are pretty good shows.

Ben

Reaction score
No, but I've had a few people mention that to me and been meaning to check it out.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

I got the first season for Christmas but I have yet to start watching it. Everyone I have talked to says that it is awesome so that will be next on my list of things to watch.

I have nearly finished Burn Notice season one, I finally decided to buy the DVD and I am glad I did. It is a good show and worth the money. Not the greatest show of all time but very watchable and I will pick up the rest of the seasons if I can find them on sale.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Finally caught up with the final ep of Survivor 23..They need some good changes in the next season. No return players is a must.

I still hope they go with a way where it's one big tribe rather than two and a merge and become "one tribe" when it really isn't one tribe.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I've seen a few episodes in the past of Prison Break like a few years back but I didn't really keep track of the seasons or storyline. With that being said, I've seen multiple torrents online and the DVDs in store of the seasons and I'm thinking of watching the whole show from the first season to the end.

Should I?