General TV Show Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
I'm so ready for season 3 for JUSTIFIED...boyd and raylan blasting down an alley together can only mean awesomeness is in store.

Deuce

Reaction score
I've been watching Ink Master as of late and I'm not a huge fan of it, I might as well go back to watching Dexter again.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I'm so ready for season 3 for JUSTIFIED...boyd and raylan blasting down an alley together can only mean awesomeness is in store.

Didn't know how I'd feel about McDonough, but solid. Solid ass premiere. Dude is ice. And I had the biggest, dumbest smile on my face when Boyd just walked right past Dewey and Dickie into prison. I'm going to love those scenes.

Ben

Reaction score
Finally caught up with the final ep of Survivor 23..They need some good changes in the next season. No return players is a must.

I still hope they go with a way where it's one big tribe rather than two and a merge and become "one tribe" when it really isn't one tribe.

Yea they really need to switch things up. There hard up for ratings though, so I think the returning players will stay. Not a big fan of Coach or Ozzy, but if you watched the previous season Boston Rob ran shit and it was great. If anything would like to see them get rid of redemption island.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
Didn't know how I'd feel about McDonough, but solid. Solid ass premiere. Dude is ice. And I had the biggest, dumbest smile on my face when Boyd just walked right past Dewey and Dickie into prison. I'm going to love those scenes.

I couldn't figure out why Boyd got himself thrown in prison. I knew he attacked Raylan to purposefully go to prison, but I couldn't connect the dots until Dickie and Dewey were talking.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Finally caught up with the final ep of Survivor 23..They need some good changes in the next season. No return players is a must.

I still hope they go with a way where it's one big tribe rather than two and a merge and become "one tribe" when it really isn't one tribe.

The problem with this season was there were really no big moves other than Cochran switching. After that happened it was obvious who would get voted out each week and who would win. I agree that there should be no return players, they can be saved for an All Stars season.

Yea they really need to switch things up. There hard up for ratings though, so I think the returning players will stay. Not a big fan of Coach or Ozzy, but if you watched the previous season Boston Rob ran shit and it was great. If anything would like to see them get rid of redemption island.

I hate redemption island so I will be glad if that is gone. Bring back the reward challenges instead so that there are two challenges each week and we can see more plotting and scheming whilst on reward.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I've been going through all of The Shield again, because I was off and on for most of the early seasons and never did the last season. Anyway, I forgot how good season four was. Definitely the peak for me.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Was a really good episode of Top Gear last night, great start to the series. The Aventador and MP4 are both awesome, the Nobel doesn't really do it for me though. Of the three I'd have the Maclaren. Plus, I've been a few times but I really want to go to Italy again, I love it out there even if it is ones of the most irritating countries in the world!

If only the Christmas special hadn't been so shit.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
^^^Favorite quick scene was them goofing off in tunnel but the top speed and Imola scenes were perfect. The production had me on the edge of my seat.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Damn, this guy cracked me up. Hopefully he's moving on to something better.

'Saturday Night Live' scoop: Cast member Paul Brittain to leave immediately -- EXCLUSIVE

Saturday Night Live viewers will notice one less familiar face on this weekend’s Channing Tatum-hosted episode: EW has learned exclusively that featured player Paul Brittain is leaving the show, effective immediately. A source close to the actor tells EW that Brittain “had the opportunity to pursue other projects, and he and the show parted ways amicably.” The comedian joined the show in September 2010 and performed original characters like “Sex” Ed Vincent as well as impersonations of stars like James Franco (see below).
Reps for SNL and Brittain had no comment.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Does anyone else watch Parks and Recreation? With Community on hiatus P&R is by far the best comedy on TV,

Oh and I can't wait for March 25th.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I've only started watching Californication, FUCKIN' HELL I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN MISSING THIS.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Never seen it before. But i've heard good things about it.

I was watching a lot of Curb Your Enthusiasm clips earlier on Youtube, which makes me sad that it's not currently on at the moment. Hopefully Larry David will bring it back for another season. But if you've never seen it before, you should watch it, because it's really, really awesome and one of the best HBO shows ever.

Last edited: