General Comic Book Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Going to the store later today, they just got in 8 tubs of random 25 cent comics AKA they were too lazy to sort them out, I've got $5 to spare on it so 20 comics here I come! hopefully there are some good ones in there, I'll be the first to access it because I work there :p

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
One of the best graphic novels I've ever read.. EVER! Life, death, love, tough decisions, devastating losses, and fantastic gains.. they all play a part in this book. The writing, the art, the emotions riled up while reading.. just a few of the things that make this great. The Sculptor by Scott McCloud. 11/10

scuptor_3188820a.jpg

http://www.tusfiles.net/wl2uzwaqmkqm
Make sure to uncheck the download manager box

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I can honestly say I have not, even though I like tacos and spaghetti.
It's pretty interesting. We go the idea from watching iCarly. They just make regular spaghetti and put it in taco shells, but my wife took it a step further. First she prepares the hamburg like she would for regular tacos with taco seasoning BUT dumps the spaghetti sauce on it when it is done. THEN we put it on tacos with cheese, tomatoes and lettuce. She uses sour cream too, but I'm not a big fan of that stuff. Anyway - it's pretty good. Messy, but good.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
It's pretty interesting. We go the idea from watching iCarly. They just make regular spaghetti and put it in taco shells, but my wife took it a step further. First she prepares the hamburg like she would for regular tacos with taco seasoning BUT dumps the spaghetti sauce on it when it is done. THEN we put it on tacos with cheese, tomatoes and lettuce. She uses sour cream too, but I'm not a big fan of that stuff. Anyway - it's pretty good. Messy, but good.

Now I'm intrigued.... lol Making note of this to try; thanks!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sure no prob. Let me know what you think and I will inform the misses :heenan:

For clarification purposes.... lol When y'all make them, do y'all do the pasta, too? Or just the sauce? Possibly going to try these next week. :eek:tunga:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sure no prob. Let me know what you think and I will inform the misses :heenan:

For clarification purposes.... lol When y'all make them, do y'all do the pasta, too? Or just the sauce? Possibly going to try these next week. :eek:tunga:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh yeah, definitely use the pasta. They are "spaghetti" tacos after all. :jericho: Its the softness of the spaghetti and the crunchy of the taco that I kind of like. Plus, you know, it tastes good haha.

Quick tip: The taco shells that are a little bigger and flat on the bottom are much easier to deal with lol

Reactions: GrammarNazi82