• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gas Price in your area?

scottcs88

Now With the price of gas currently going up, I am curious as to see what gas is like in your area. Right now for regular my gas is 3.95 a gallon at the cheapest one and 4.06 is the average

scottcs88

Damn, I have seen 4.10 . I miss the days when 5 years ago it was like 2 dollars a Gal, and it took like 20 dollars to fill your tank. Good times..

Andrew

1 Gallon = 3.79 Litres

You guys are paying something like $1.08 a litre! That's cheap!

Where I am in Australia we're paying 1.62 for one litre which is like $6 a Gallon

Tapout

It's usually about 3.90 - 4.02 here. Sometimes we'll drop to around 3.70 - 3.90 and that stays the average.

Sam

It's like £1.40 a litre here for petrol and 1.49 for diesel. It's pretty ridiculous.

You guys are getting it cheap compared to us here in the UK.

Ben

$4.20 by me...remember. when I first started driving it was $1.10 per gallon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Fluctuates a good bit around here, around 3.70-3.95, hasn't hit four yet though.

Ryan

It was just $3.65 yesterday for a gallon of regular so I figure with how the prices have been rising lately it should be about $40 or $50 for a gallon of regular today.

Killswitch

Gas prices in my area are right around $4 dollars a gallon, and it sucks. Prices soaring this high make it tougher for me to want to travel or do anything that involves driving. I defiantly find myself hanging out at the house more or friends house.