[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If anyone is cult it's abi, made that weird tmi post n walked it back with parentheses saying if it's this role when talking about said cults. Doubt it's Grim/barry, why would he try to lynch a God instead of culting him for an easy win?
Jeff, you want to answer my question on what post I had TMI? And how exactly it incriminates me as Cult?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh ill go find it, sure

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And yeah I'm admittedly in no rush to solve shit with such a long dayphase, what can I say I'm lazy
Not being in a rush to solve and not pushing the envelope from the start straight up isn't town Jeff though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Daddy is apparently not a great player. The Dark Jester Cult Jester won't kick in until next day (if they exist in the game) so that would mean Daddy is the Fool in this scenario (Neutral Indie). If Daddy isn't a great player, I would say this doesn't really strike me as a way for them to get themselves killed. In fact, that seemed like they wanted to protect their life.
this one regarding dark jester specifically.

fwiw im more saying if anyone I would be worried about being indie killer its you, not that i think you are the indie killer. hopefully that difference makes sense to you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not being in a rush to solve and not pushing the envelope from the start straight up isn't town Jeff though

Suppose that's true in a way. Idk, not really feeling the want or need to blow my load on day one when really only the last like 6 hours matter

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sorry for being so forceful, if you guys want me to I can go back to being no shits given Tweet and just get mislynched and stand by while scum teabag the fuck out of town, just say the word and you'll get what you ask for.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
this one regarding dark jester specifically.

fwiw im more saying if anyone I would be worried about being indie killer its you, not that i think you are the indie killer. hopefully that difference makes sense to you
My response was made because I wasn't really buying the idea that OMB was a Jester and trying to be killed. But yes, your clarification helps.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
nah i prefer angry tweet myself

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sorry for being so forceful, if you guys want me to I can go back to being no shits given Tweet and just get mislynched and stand by while scum teabag the fuck out of town, just say the word and you'll get what you ask for.
Well I just think it's funny you're so worried about him. What if you mislynch him, what will you say then? I mean, I'm 2-0 as Wolf with Jeff but I'm not that worried about him as of yet. Just seems odd this is the narrative you're choosing to focus on and dare say hide behind.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like, Tweet wants us to policy lynch Jeff because he was Wolf last two games and no other reason. Barry is on this wave length too. Not a fan.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why aren't you worried about me knowing what I'm capable of though Abi? Also, I don't think you can say Tweet wants to policy lynch me at this point, he's made more of a case than most.

Ultra

Reaction score
Any other resident opinions on Jeff?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact, what are even your thoughts on me, you should have some decent ones having seen me work 2 games in a row

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Like, Tweet wants us to policy lynch Jeff because he was Wolf last two games and no other reason. Barry is on this wave length too. Not a fan.

I don't really agree with this, Tweet seems to be basing it more on play. Barry was going hard on the policy lynch for sure tho, and then he ended up coming up with reasons later on that were play based too.

Barry much more lazy about his Jeff push than Tweet tho, TP as well was all aboard the policy lynch train

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Holy shit nobody is talking about policy lynching. Well Barry is but I'm not. I'm saying let's fucking pressure the guy instead of letting him skate by without a single pair of eyes on him like the last two games.

I'm presenting you with the fact that he's responding to offtopic stuff exclusively and that he's preemptively excused himself from being part of an OMB wagon when the only game related post he made beforehand is, GUESS WHAT, being suspicious of OMB for looking self-conscious. The reason he didn't wanna wagon OMB is "it's OMB and that's always an easy wagon", which is sorta true, but it's been true at the time he said he thought OMB looked too self-conscious so it's a crappy reason to suddenly think of when a wagon is actually forming.

Somebody give me a reason we shouldn't pressure Jeff that isn't "duhhh we still have 700 hours"

Reactions: Chris