[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Any other resident opinions on Jeff?

He's not usually all that active on weekends so I thought the early sus on him (especially for policy lynching) was bad but today I would have expected more from him and he's even now admitted that he isn't trying as hard bc of the deadline. Not a great look IMO

Ultra

Reaction score
Holy shit nobody is talking about policy lynching. Well Barry is but I'm not. I'm saying let's fucking pressure the guy instead of letting him skate by without a single pair of eyes on him like the last two games.

I'm presenting you with the fact that he's responding to offtopic stuff exclusively and that he's preemptively excused himself from being part of an OMB wagon when the only game related post he made beforehand is, GUESS WHAT, being suspicious of OMB for looking self-conscious. The reason he didn't wanna wagon OMB is "it's OMB and that's always an easy wagon", which is sorta true, but it's been true at the time he said he thought OMB looked too self-conscious so it's a crappy reason to suddenly think of when a wagon is actually forming.

Somebody give me a reason we shouldn't pressure Jeff that isn't "duhhh we still have 700 hours"

I mean, personally I'm not going to hop on a wagon based on someone else's meta read of a guy I've never played with before. Could you provide some examples of his town play?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw "he might be town, why aren't you worried about a mislynch" is a trash reason to refrain from pressuring someone, and having time to have a good look at what's being said is the reason you do this kinda stuff with plenty of time to go instead of 3 hours before deadline.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean, personally I'm not going to hop on a wagon based on someone else's meta read of a guy I've never played with before. Could you provide some examples of his town play?
Jeff fancies himself the best player of the section and a true town leader. He's almost always the top poster in every game, and as town he's got this self-understanding that he's the one asking the questions. He quickly becomes obvtown if that's what he is.

He's got certain habits as non-town that I won't talk about here so he can't adjust but let's say they've been very reliable indicators in the past. I've also noticed a slight shift in his play during these last two games where he was scum, but that might be because nobody ever pressured him in those games. So in a way I know what to look out for if Jeff is under pressure, as well as if he isn't.

Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
0 chance tweet pushes me this hard as scum ever btw

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Source: playing almost literally every game ever played on this site and WF with Jeff for over a year

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yall need to start reading the damn OP :heston

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
vote jeff

Agree with tweet

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I was right on Jeff last 2 games btw

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Judge Barry
Chris
Raidokken
Sister Abigail
Lethal Banks
Maestro
Ultra
Jobber Doink
CraigPelton
Doddsy
August
Fujishiro
RetepAdam.
Tweet
Jeff Valley Driver
T-Pein™
Daddy Deville
Pendex

tweet on his willingness to come at the king. omb on role claim. fujiboi on gut and i remember liking some of his posts.
@Lethal Banks you made one post and dipped, the fuck is that?
@Raidokken is obv scum coward

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
guess i'll have to start trying now that the big guns are on me

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why aren't you worried about me knowing what I'm capable of though Abi? Also, I don't think you can say Tweet wants to policy lynch me at this point, he's made more of a case than most.
I'll admit you were good in game one but got caught last game. I don't really 'worry' about players. Every game is different. If someone is going to do something scummy, I'll catch them. But if they don't, I'm not going to let paranoia rule my judgment just because someone's played good before. I like you Jeff, but don't flatter yourself too much.

;)