[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll admit you were good in game one but got caught last game. I don't really 'worry' about players. Every game is different. If someone is going to do something scummy, I'll catch them. But if they don't, I'm not going to let paranoia rule my judgment just because someone's played good before. I like you Jeff, but don't flatter yourself too much.

;)

I believe at this point that is impossible, I'm sure others will tell you :oops

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I do realize this is deadline lynch, but that's not an excuse to postpone actual play to the last 6 hours of day

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
in fact, what are even your thoughts on me, you should have some decent ones having seen me work 2 games in a row
Definitely quieter than usual. I don't think you've created a lot of content to get anything more than a null. You do seem quite in concerned with people voting you, though.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Holy shit nobody is talking about policy lynching. Well Barry is but I'm not. I'm saying let's fucking pressure the guy instead of letting him skate by without a single pair of eyes on him like the last two games.

I'm presenting you with the fact that he's responding to offtopic stuff exclusively and that he's preemptively excused himself from being part of an OMB wagon when the only game related post he made beforehand is, GUESS WHAT, being suspicious of OMB for looking self-conscious. The reason he didn't wanna wagon OMB is "it's OMB and that's always an easy wagon", which is sorta true, but it's been true at the time he said he thought OMB looked too self-conscious so it's a crappy reason to suddenly think of when a wagon is actually forming.

Somebody give me a reason we shouldn't pressure Jeff that isn't "duhhh we still have 700 hours"
Alright.

Vote Lynch Jeff

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well there's like 6 people who haven't posted a ton of content, and a ton of fluff, my apologies if I dont have much else to add :draper2

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well if you can't think of stuff to say, I can't think of a reason to read you town

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Everytime CP agrees with me I go insane with worry

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Morning all. Another beautiful day.

Nice to see more votes on Jeff.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
A shade under 24 hours left in Day 1.

With only one claim left for the phase, what's our game plan here? What's the tipping point for if/when we'll get a claim from Jeff, and if Jeff's claim is something that deters us from lynching him, what's the exit strategy?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You seem obvtown! Happy to have you on side!
internal-screaming-robert-downey-jr.gif