[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
These ads are brutal lmao

This is like a daily mirror article or something

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ive never had an ad, weird

Ultra

Reaction score
Whats with the ads.

Screenshot-20210809-082746-Chrome.jpg

There's a joke here

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm on mobile I'm sure it'll be fine on PC since I have AdBlock

Sent from my tapatalk jk idk what that even is

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh lol i have an adblock on my phone too, probably why i never see them ever

Reactions: T-Pein™

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
well first of all they need to accurately predict there is a loud mouth on top of that they need to make sure those posts gets picked by the host which is impossible for them as it gets picked randomly, idk where you want to go with the fake post theory, but it doesnt look good.

also you've been tinfoiling about those 3 posts the whole game, how about some reads? do you have any?

It's not tinfoiling so much as doing due diligence.

Similarly, it wouldn't have been accurately predicting so much as just building in a fail-safe in the event of. We don't need to spend any more time on it since I was just answering your question about what I had meant and it's not actually anything actionable (since none of the posts named names, and I'm not about to suggest someone was out here playing 64D chess, making their posts look like someone else's).

I've got about 11 pages to catch up on, but reads-wise, not much beyond what I said earlier, no. Day 1's a day where everyone chases, so I find it helpful to have at least one or two players staying home to observe the chase from the outside. Different strokes, different folks, etc.

EDIT — Oh, apparently, it's only actually 3 pages. Why did it have me on Page 26?

Last edited:

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
if im being honest, i dont think ive ever seen sister abigail use an emote before lol

but i also have not read every page in this game
I like the emote options I have on this site. This is also my third game on this site, so saying how I am a player that likes to use the emote is some heavy shading from Fuji considering this is his first game on this site.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@August

Daddy: Got super defensive when @Sister Abigail said he might be scum, accused him of tunneling when he just made 2 posts referencing him then started telling people to move on from him.

Sister Abigail: Someone pointed out that Dest uses this emote :tommy and in the leaked messages from scum there was a message with this emote, as well Dest said that Jester is harmless compared to other indies as they only kill 2 townies. I found it weird because if you're town you wouldnt consider someone that kill 2 of yours harmless no matter the context.
Jester is kind of dangerous because they can take down two Townies with them. But other than that are fairly harmless.

I just want people to see my post that Fuji continues to shade. Like I literally say they are dangerous because they can take down two Townies. But OTHER than that they are FAIRLY harmless. Not sure why Fuji has attempted more than once to shade this post of mine as scummy. Not sure why not being uber concerned about the Fool is considered scummy when we have a Wolf team, Indie Killer, and Cult Leader that are obviously way more dangerous.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hellohoooo can we wagon Jeeheeeeefffff

Like he's not even playing the game lmao

Reactions: RetepAdam.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
So, should we come to a consensus as to who we actually want to get a claim from since we now only have one left and if it checks out, we're either blindly lynching or No Lynching?

Also, how do counterclaims work in the context of the claim limit rule? :swaggyp

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I just want people to see my post that Fuji continues to shade. Like I literally say they are dangerous because they can take down two Townies. But OTHER than that they are FAIRLY harmless. Not sure why Fuji has attempted more than once to shade this post of mine as scummy. Not sure why not being uber concerned about the Fool is considered scummy when we have a Wolf team, Indie Killer, and Cult Leader that are obviously way more dangerous.
We don't even KNOW which Neutral Indie is in this game either. So Fuji trying to shade a post where I mentioned the dangers of the Fool (1/3 possible Neutral Indie roles) is just off.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm currently feeling better on Fuji than I was earlier, too dynamic for me to feel confident placing my vote there even though I thought his pushes were eh. Also he hasn't updated his reads at all from earlier.

Doink and Dobsy seem rather scummy, though I realize they're sorta low hanging fruit. But that's often ripe for picking.

After giving Cunt Flapz (lol) another read through, he seems *bad* but gives me more of a bad town impression rather than a bad scum. He seems confident and obstinate in response to pressure, and immediately goes to "ok WELL you'll see what happens when I flip bro". That's usually like 80% town, specifically the kind of player who can't defend themselves for shit but have the drunken, staggering confidence of a town role pm.
Fuji is a dynamic player, just so you know.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You guys say im defensive im not. Saying im cracked under pressure im not. Anyway im a fortune teller so smooth move dumbasses i can pick three names at night and if one is non town im told im going to work so bye.
Why on earth would you do this? We have forty eight hours to discuss D1. We do not need our fucking Investigator claiming this early. Fuck you're bad.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If anyone is cult it's abi, made that weird tmi post n walked it back with parentheses saying if it's this role when talking about said cults. Doubt it's Grim/barry, why would he try to lynch a God instead of culting him for an easy win?
What weird TMI post?