[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also it should be noted that Daddy dipped pretty hard after demanding I move on. I know this shit can be pretty NAI, but I just don't like how there was a ton of pressure there and they left, probably claiming that they were working, which is legit, but how much can that excuse their behavior?

Ultra

Reaction score
I would not lock them in as scum, but in this game there are two wolves, a potential Wolf that scum don't know, an Indie Killer, and a Cult Leader, so I think Daddy's nervous reaction is something. I think that any attention or comments it drew from other players is also good information. Who didn't you like?

Go look at Fuji and tell me what you think

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
The punctuation doesn't match SA and he doesn't seem like the type to blow his load early
I think if we're really trying to do some forensic science shit on the messages, typing style would be a good indicator, because honestly, I don't know how many people would be thinking of the Loudmouth being a possible role in this game, as well as them using it right off the bat. I doubt anyone would have had the moment to think about changing their writing style in their chats.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Looks like rolecop is a night only role for mafia so I don't think mafia could've known LM was in the game so we'd just be trying to out a townie at this point lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Go look at Fuji and tell me what you think
I don't necessarily think him jumping onto Daddy is anything telling, but him jumping onto Daddy, and voting for them (while asking for Tpein to do the same), strongly asking who uses the Tommy Pickles emote, and then coming after me for incorrectly assuming I said the Fool was harmless, and shading Barry for saying that Loudmouth message analysis is useless, all show some fairly quick mental pivots so far in his game, and all seem to be revolving around pushing someone.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Jesus these roles have so many conditions I would hate to have to keep track of all this

Ultra

Reaction score
I don't necessarily think him jumping onto Daddy is anything telling, but him jumping onto Daddy, and voting for them (while asking for Tpein to do the same), strongly asking who uses the Tommy Pickles emote, and then coming after me for incorrectly assuming I said the Fool was harmless, and shading Barry for saying that Loudmouth message analysis is useless, all show some fairly quick mental pivots so far in his game, and all seem to be revolving around pushing someone.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
This feels like it comes out of nowhere for your second post in the game

Should my second post be more fluff or something? I saw something I felt should be replied to because of how the player was reacting to something.

Ultra

Reaction score
Should my second post be more fluff or something? I saw something I felt should be replied to because of how the player was reacting to something.

It shows you were following along with the thread quite closely but hadn't said anything until you could latch onto an easy push

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
It's funny because I actually had a somewhat opposite reaction to your posts and thought that this guy 'gets it'.

:fivestarman

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also Craig saying I'm scum because I used a Tommy Pickl emote once or twice is crazy.

You guys have awesome emotes here, I like using them.

:owens3