[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fujishiro

Reaction score
I sure was being real sneaky casting a vote on you in the open like that
i didnt see you vote me, carry on then.

Its my bad i thought you just threw shade and thats it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Eh ykno what

unvote
vote Jeff

Ultra

Reaction score
i didnt see you vote me, carry on then.

Its my bad i thought you just threw shade and thats it.

That's right, APOLOGIZE.

Nah it's understandable. Doesn't mean I'm taking the vote off yet. Can you off the top of your head walk me through your sus on him

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@Judge Barry What would you rather talk about?

What do your reads look like at the moment?
Not looking too good on OMB atm just for his reaction. Comes off as someone rather eager to defend themselves.

So far I do like SA since they're making pushes and their thoughts here so seem somewhat genuine.

Jeff I prefer to policy lynch since he was scum last two games and dominated the field.

So far my only thoughts atm but I don't really know what to make of Fuji's perceived opportunism.

At work now tho so that's fun too.

Fujishiro

Reaction score
That's right, APOLOGIZE.

Nah it's understandable. Doesn't mean I'm taking the vote off yet. Can you off the top of your head walk me through your sus on him
Daddy? I said why, didnt like how defensive he got and how he kept asking people to move on as well as accuse Abigail of tunneling when he only made a few posts mentioning him.

I also dont like Abigail now because of him mentioning that a Jester is harmless in the same sentence he said that they kill 2 townies.

Felt like some kind of a slip, like he didnt consider himself town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not looking too good on OMB atm just for his reaction. Comes off as someone rather eager to defend themselves.

So far I do like SA since they're making pushes and their thoughts here so seem somewhat genuine.

Jeff I prefer to policy lynch since he was scum last two games and dominated the field.

So far my only thoughts atm but I don't really know what to make of Fuji's perceived opportunism.

At work now tho so that's fun too.
Put your vote where your mouth is and help me wagon Jeff would ya :cozy

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So Abigail uses that emote, who else?

And it feels like @CraigPelton and @Ultra

are coming out of the woodworks to get peoples attention away from Daddy.
I've used a lot of these emotes in the two games I've played on this site. Not sure it can be said that the Tommy Pickles emote is a defining trait of mine.

Reactions: Fujishiro

Fujishiro

Reaction score
I did mention that Daddy could be Jester, so not sure what to think really.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Daddy? I said why, didnt like how defensive he got and how he kept asking people to move on as well as accuse Abigail of tunneling when he only made a few posts mentioning him.

I also dont like Abigail now because of him mentioning that a Jester is harmless in the same sentence he said that they kill 2 townies.

Jesus, I literally said besides killing two townies, the Jester is fairly harmless. Why are you taking it like I said "Jester isn't harmless". You're trying to push this narrative that I slipped because I'm non-town and unafraid of the fucking Jester of all roles.

Ultra

Reaction score

Do you not retroactively suspect X's push on him if you think X is suspicious?

Ultra

Reaction score
Not to mention he hasn't based his opinion about the wagon around anything that the wagon is actually about but rather "well OMB wagon is always easy"

What's your assessment on that statement? Is OMB the type of player to get D1'ed often?