[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fujishiro

Reaction score
Or else what?
Its what townies who have nothing to fear do, instead of mentioning my name and shading me.

You Zara or Dest btw? No one else calls me Fuji here.

Ultra

Reaction score
Its what townies who have nothing to fear do, instead of mentioning my name and shading me.

You Zara or Dest btw? No one else calls me Fuji here.

I made no such attempt at obfuscating my suspicions, if you aren't paying attention that's on you.

I'm Ultra. Now say my name.

Fujishiro

Reaction score
I made no such attempt at obfuscating my suspicions, if you aren't paying attention that's on you.

I'm Ultra. Now say my name.
You mentioned my name talking to someone else Mr Baldhead.

Fujishiro

Reaction score
So Abigail uses that emote, who else?

And it feels like @CraigPelton and @Ultra

are coming out of the woodworks to get peoples attention away from Daddy.

Fujishiro

Reaction score
And clearly you read it, so what are you going on about exactly?
Because i was catching up, someone else might not read the entire thread for him to notice.

Im saying you tag people you wanna throw shade at, or sus.

The fact that you didnt makes me read you as a possible Wolf.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm not sure what to think about Jeffs play around OMB. I'm not a fan of the fact that he threw OMBs name out there and now that we got a wagon on him for unrelated reasons, Jeff is already second guessing himself. This doesn't really make much sense as a s/s interaction but there's also like 12 indies in this game so yeah, not a fan.

Fujishiro

Reaction score
Hmm not sure what to think about Jeffs play around OMB. I'm not a fan of the fact that he threw OMBs name out there and now that we got a wagon on him for unrelated reasons, Jeff is already second guessing himself. This doesn't really make much sense as a s/s interaction but there's also like 12 indies in this game so yeah, not a fan.
Whos OMB?

Ultra

Reaction score
Because i was catching up, someone else might not read the entire thread for him to notice.

Im saying you tag people you wanna throw shade at, or sus.

The fact that you didnt makes me read you as a possible Wolf.

I sure was being real sneaky casting a vote on you in the open like that

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not to mention he hasn't based his opinion about the wagon around anything that the wagon is actually about but rather "well OMB wagon is always easy"