[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ultra

Reaction score
wwe-vince-mc-mahon.gif

[Vote Lynch Fujishiro]

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just think it's hilarious, he thinks I'm scum literally every game we're ever together. :lol
Yeah. Guess we will see, lots if runway to go

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Will the real Tommy Pickles please stand up

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Come talk about the game for a bit and stop worrying about the posts. Surely we have enough posts by now that you've had some sort of reaction to a player, whether or not it's Town or Wolf.

Not really, no. It's mostly the kind of banter I find tedious.

Tweet looks fine, though.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ultra

Reaction score
Should you, ya know, defend yourself better then

Tunneling
Telling someone to move on
and claim its a distraction to town?

Not sure how this is actually a distraction to town exactly, this is kind of the point of day 1 to locate people who might have slipped up and then put some pressure on them to see what happens, your reaction to the pressure is pretty telling to be honest, you haven't done much to defend yourself at all.

This feels like it comes out of nowhere for your second post in the game

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Okay searching this forum for :tommy brought up Sister Abigail using it in a recent game. Only other I found was Ace who isn't in this game

So is SA Loud Mouth or scum?

Reactions: Tweet

Fujishiro

Reaction score
I don't know why people are putting too much stock in those posts. Other than the last one they don't really *mean* anything tangible.
Trying to discredit those messages as useless is noted.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Okay searching this forum for :tommy brought up Sister Abigail using it in a recent game. Only other I found was Ace who isn't in this game

So is SA Loud Mouth or scum?
That Tommy Pickles eomji is sick, but I've also played twice on this forum before, so is it a good idea to try to attribute that emoji usage to me?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Man imagine getting caught by Loud Mouth by using a smiley that only you have used recently and the revealed post is one in which you are discussing the Loud Mouth role :oops:

Reactions: RetepAdam.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That Tommy Pickles eomji is sick, but I've also played twice on this forum before, so is it a good idea to try to attribute that emoji usage to me?
This isn't a denial sir OR SHE

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Be careful what you guys claim as well.

Light Yagami - - Starts the game with a Deathnote. Once per phase can write a player's name and their role name in the Deathnote. If he matched it correctly, that player is killed. If he fails a kill, the next one will be a super-kill.

Torpig - Gets assigned a random town target to get rid off. If his target claimed or was killed in any way, the Torpig gains a killshot, then receives another target.

Two of the three Indie Killers and murder if they know your claim or role.