Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
^Idk, that's a question he would need to answer which evidently he can't. Which is :deandre

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
are you mentally deficient

So let me guess this straight. I'm scum for highlighting YOUR POST as beneficial for town? So you think your post ISNT beneficial for town? Yet you posted it, as town.

:confused

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Brutus shows up shortly after people start mentioning that he hasn't posted yet. Coincidence or scum tell?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
you roger
That's it you're banned.

But seriously, nobody call anybody mentally deficient or Blue. I don't care it it's mafia. Smark knows how I feel about that shit.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
How are you getting your own reads list wrong? You have me as town on that list as you should.

Disagree on the Raikkonen scum lean, he's fairly new to the game and I think he was just proud of himself that he caught that role soft or something.

You worked through that entire post in less than 3 minutes? :WOW

I'm not proud of 'catching' it, he fucking said he was vanilla, I just read the thread

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo I'm expecting too much from you sometimes, I've seen games where you smash 3/4ths of the scum team before the first night is done and I gotta quit expecting you to do that every single game, I'm sure it annoys you that people expect that out of you most of the time before they'll give you a town read. The thing that slightly bothered me here is that you didn't charge ahead but let somebody else lead, which in hindsight is just a dumb point since obviously we arrived where we needed to without you leading.

I thought the mans points were accurate and they mirrored my own. Whoever does the real work ought to get the credit :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So let me guess this straight. I'm scum for highlighting YOUR POST as beneficial for town? So you think your post ISNT beneficial for town? Yet you posted it, as town.

:confused
no you are scum because I don’t see any town motivation for doing what you did. I don’t see what you were trying to achieve other than to say hey look I am paying attention to the game

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also I don't mind a town player pointing out someone's hint because the amount of times I have been scum and picked up on a hint others did not, it meant I could use that to my advantage.

Brutus shows up shortly after people start mentioning that he hasn't posted yet. Coincidence or scum tell?

Good question.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
no you are scum because I don’t see any town motivation for doing what you did. I don’t see what you were trying to achieve other than to say hey look I am paying attention to the game

so aren't you scum for posting it?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Brutus should absolutely be looked at soon.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I clearly added that emoji because I believed the claim? Every post I made was me questioning his claim. :reigns3
You said "I hope there's not more roles like that in the game" which implies that you believe that Lethals role is an actual role that's in the game, meaning you think the claim is true. The deandre is clearly pointed at the prospect of gambling roles in this game, not the claim itself. Also you questioned the claim only after Chr1st0, Gambit and The Man basically already demolished it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
this makes no sense whatsoever. if you can’t see what I’m saying then I can’t help you

whatever, we are both town so I really don't wanna waste time going back and forth on this.

claiming vanilla early is always a hotly debated topic when it happens. Couple games ago Sky did it earlier and everyone jumped on it quick. I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't think the debate would be useful. I can see the use in doing it as town, but it seems like you don't, which is weird because you made the claim with town motivation.

Anyway i'm not going to discuss this anymore as again, we are both town, this is unproductive.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Btw do we have worst fake 2020 sewn up already?

Status
Not open for further replies.