Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
No but you could say I’m not the cop. Failing that; you always come clean in mass claim

I came clean in the mass claim phase. People had yet to claim when I said I was the vig.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Act like I had no idea ok dude... You think that....

I dont like the charcter naming I think it takes away fun from game also not huge fan of people seeing mafia QT.

That said was fun game.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also I never thought rising was scum, but there was a possibility of it and I wanted you to accept it and you also ignored the context of when I asked to ask about him and that annoyed me :side:

I knew it was possible. I just didn't think using my role on him had any point lol. I didn't think you were ever scum so him being scum was unlikely as the only two possibilities one had you as scum which doesn't work.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
And the other is a scum ninja and scum had flipped with multiple roles so confirming him jail keeper does not make him any less scum when we already tracked him on a night with a kill. He could in theory be a ninja jailkeeper. Using my role on the Miller was the best play

Reactions: King Kota

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
No ik as soon as u saud u were I was fucked either way

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Act like I had no idea ok dude... You think that....

I dont like the charcter naming I think it takes away fun from game also not huge fan of people seeing mafia QT.

That said was fun game.
Releasing the QTs and seeing the mafia thought process after the game is a massive ingredient to getting better

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Releasing the QTs and seeing the mafia thought process after the game is a massive ingredient to getting better

Agree 100%

Although this game that doesn't really apply :kawhi

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No ik as soon as u saud u were I was fucked either way
The best play is to shoot gambit there. Letting him confirm you as scum is literal suicide. Also there’s WIFOM both ways. Yes if you kill gambit then everyone is like well he was gonna check OMB and now he’s dead, which looks bad for OMB. But that’s a fallacy. If you were not scum and let’s say the final scum was christo. Who do you think christo shoots? He shoots gambit too, because otherwise gambit confirms you and takes a mislynch possibility off the table. Whoever was mafia should have been shooting gambit in that scenario

Reactions: Roy Mustang and RDK

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I am beyond thankful that I was able to participate in such a game. Especially to the town teammates that I am able to share this victory with. We should all thank V. Skybox for such a wonderful game to start the new year. Until we all meet again... pip pip cheerio!

Status
Not open for further replies.