Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Word is they wanna run 10 seasons, I dunno if they can stretch the white walker storyline that long.
When did that rumor surface? From what I read they wanted seven to be the last season, and only go to eight if need be.
Just finished watching the finale.

10 episodes just isn't enough, too many things left unfinished and too much time to wait until we can see them finished.
Honestly, episode ten felt like it would've been the perfect episode nine. Nothing really happened in the ninth episode besides Stannis letting his daughter burn, and episode ten just left way too many loose ends. We don't know if Theon and Sansa survived the jump, we don't know if Brienne the bitch killed Stannis, we don't know if Danny is fixing to be kidnapped by the Dathraki again, we don't know if Marcella is dead for sure, we don't know what fully happened with Arya, and we don't know of the Queen and her brother's fate. And they didn't even show Bran the entire season, not like that matters besides Hodor though.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Yeah, what happened to good old 13 episodes per season? That used to be a pillar for every serious TV series. I bet if The Sopranos were a thing of today, they'd only have 8-10 episodes per season, lol.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Hopefully True Detective will at least be ten episodes this time around, I'm too excited.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just watched the season finale, it was enjoyable, but left me craving more.

This season has been rather table-setting, but dayumn, episode 10's left so many unanswered questions. It's gonna be a loooooooooooooong wait for season 6.

I also wish there more than just 10 episodes.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He'll be fine as a general in the white walker army until Sam uses his book learnin' to change him back.
Fun fact. Sam is house of Tully and Caitlin stark (Ned's bitch) was also a Tully. Also, jon snow is actually most likely not a bastard but his sisters son who was raped by a targaryen.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
They are all caught up with the book. I know hbo basically got the ending from george, in case he dies.

How quick will u forgive mellidandre for burning a kid if she uses her blood magic to revive snow. Also, that blonde hair bitch, she never fills her duty. She probably swung and missed. When has thar bitch once fulfilled her duty

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
When did that rumor surface? From what I read they wanted seven to be the last season, and only go to eight if need be.

Honestly, episode ten felt like it would've been the perfect episode nine. Nothing really happened in the ninth episode besides Stannis letting his daughter burn, and episode ten just left way too many loose ends. We don't know if Theon and Sansa survived the jump, we don't know if Brienne the bitch killed Stannis, we don't know if Danny is fixing to be kidnapped by the Dathraki again, we don't know if Marcella is dead for sure, we don't know what fully happened with Arya, and we don't know of the Queen and her brother's fate. And they didn't even show Bran the entire season, not like that matters besides Hodor though.
Its not a rumor after the first episode hbo execs told george they want it to last 10 yrs or seasons, and asked for ending scenarios incase he eats himself to death. George blogged about it

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Read an interview with kit Harrington today. He said Jon is dead for good and subsequently cut his hair. I hope it's all just a fake out :please: I need them to reveal his true lineage, otherwise his whole character arc was for nothing.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Read an interview with kit Harrington today. He said Jon is dead for good and subsequently cut his hair. I hope it's all just a fake out :please: I need them to reveal his true lineage, otherwise his whole character arc was for nothing.
He's kayfabing us. Jon Snow IS dead, that's correct, but he will come back. Otherwise there's no plot point of having the Red Woman at Castle Black. They already showed us that Beric Dondarrion got resurrected like 6 times by Thoros of Myr. And just two episodes earlier we literally saw like 50,000 Wildlings rising up from the dead like a piece of cake.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Good episode. I really don't think it's the end of Jon Snow. He'll be back... I hope. But yeah, I think Jon will end up coming back more like Coldhands, than Beric, but still coming back, just a bit different. Jon's story definately doesn't feel like it's come to an end in the books (or the show really). The show had to have a good reason for Melisandre to leave Stannis and race back to The Wall the way she did (since in the books she ever left The Wall). Maybe she saw something while she was looking into the fire in her tent during last week's episode and either she or the Lord of Light set fire to Stannnis' camp so that they had to sacrifice Shireen. She might have realized that she backed the wrong person after the fires. I think there was more to her leaving than her just panicking after she heard that the men deserted.