Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #6 may have been the best of the season thus far.

That ending scene made me wanna punch my monitor, though. I hope Theon gets to kill Ramsay.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Although the season has maybe too much table-setting, I'm enjoying it very much. The Jorah/Tyrion duo is hilarious.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Nothing will ever be the same after this episode. The second half was just so epic, eerie and deeply unsettling. Pure white horror. Not to mention we finally saw THE villain in his full glory. The whole thing was thousand levels of epic to the point I totally forgave them the monstrously bad (shaky) directing of the battle and yet another change in White Walkers physical appearance. But who cares at this point when we've got ourselves a Ron Perlman for the boss of the snow demons.

Epic. And this is without even mentioning the brilliant Tyrion/Dany scenes and Cersei's further humiliation.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I abhor shaky cam fight scenes. Completely takes me out of it. Why bother showing it at all.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Enjoyed episode #8 immensely.

Epic stuff. Since Bort has already said everything I wanted to write, there's no need for me to write how I felt about this episode, other than just EPIC.

Reactions: Bort

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Hardhome, before and after:

yWiGeBM.gif

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Binge watched the first 8 episodes last night.

Absolutely loving everything about this season so far.. Jon Snow being badass, Samwell got some from Gilly finally, Tyrion and Daenerys should be interesting, Theon/Sansa/Ramsey situation.. can't wait to see Ramsey die a painful death, the Many Face God scenes with Arya are strange but interesting.